IGNORED

Marvin Elliott

Bristolian76

What a piss poor game Marvellous Marvin had again today, he hardly put a foot right all game.

Luckily his dad isn't the manager, if he was he'd have been slaughtered for such a showing like somebody else is even when he has a good game.....

I thought marv was ok

Bristolian76 is alone then as i thought he had a decent game, much much better than Sno! will still take Skuse back everytime though

just the two of us then as thought he was shocking apart from one great tackle near the end when they were breaking. That £2m offer seems a million miles away based on today & didn't we ever miss Skuse

What a piss poor game Marvellous Marvin had again today, he hardly put a foot right all game.

Luckily his dad isn't the manager, if he was he'd have been slaughtered for such a showing like somebody else is even when he has a good game.....

Another moaning garbage post. he had a good game today. Did you motice the fantastic tackle he put in late in the game as the Coventry no 17 (whom incidentally looked a cracking player) lined up a piledriver. No, I thought not.

Twice yesterday the East End sang Elliot's song- once when he gave away a foul, and once when he gave away a throw in.

I think that sums him up, a decent back up for Skuse but not got the passing quality to be an automatic choice. We should have got the £2-3m for him when we had the chance.

Archived