IGNORED

Dolman Stand

Abraham Romanovich

About 10 minutes from the end there seemed to be a right old kafuffle, lots of stewards involved and supporters pointing and arguing.

Any idea what was going on?

Maybe they were bringing fans back who had sneaked off, or trying to wake those asleep. :fastasleep:

Bloke from lower dolman went to the toilets in upper dolman, came back to walk down to his seat and the. steward had shut the stair gate and wouldnt let him through. The stewards were acting like prjcks and told him to walk to the end of the stand,down the stairs and back along the side of the pitch to get back to his seat!!!. It really was pathetic stewarding and wound a lot of people up.

Bloke from lower dolman went to the toilets in upper dolman, came back to walk down to his seat and the. steward had shut the stair gate and wouldnt let him through. The stewards were acting like prjcks and told him to walk to the end of the stand,down the stairs and back along the side of the pitch to get back to his seat!!!. It really was pathetic stewarding and wound a lot of people up.

Thanks Bill, was watching from the Atyeo and found it more interesting than the game.

Stair gates in the Dolman! Is that to stop kids getting in or stop fans leaving early?

Thanks Bill, was watching from the Atyeo and found it more interesting than the game.

Stair gates in the Dolman! Is that to stop kids getting in or stop fans leaving early?

It's to stop the muppets who leave early walking down and standing at the bottom, by the hoardings, and blocking the view of those in the first three or four rows, including the disabled.

It's to stop the muppets who leave early walking down and standing at the bottom, by the hoardings, and blocking the view of those in the first three or four rows, including the disabled.

So, judging by the scenes most matches I take it these gates aren't big enough or are opened some time before the final whistle, in which case why bother having them!

I'll take more notice next home game, in between goals, I'm sure I'll have plent of time to check it out!

So, judging by the scenes most matches I take it these gates aren't big enough or are opened some time before the final whistle, in which case why bother having them!

I'll take more notice next home game, in between goals, I'm sure I'll have plent of time to check it out!

They open them as soon as the added time goes up i think, so really its pointless having them.

They open them as soon as the added time goes up i think, so really its pointless having them.

I think this conversation just proves how bad the football is at the moment when the most exciting aspect to soem of us yesterday was what time they open the stairgates!

If it wasn't cloudy yesterday I suspect I would have been counting the planes coming into lulsgate!

I think this conversation just proves how bad the football is at the moment when the most exciting aspect to soem of us yesterday was what time they open the stairgates!

If it wasn't cloudy yesterday I suspect I would have been counting the planes coming into lulsgate!

Seven, although one did come in at 2.47 pm and another after final whistle at 4.52 pm.., which in truth makes it 5 during the match.

The ALC12745 was delayed due to fog at Alicante.

with those gates shut i dont get to see the last 5 mins of the game as the floods of people are blocking my view.. very frustrating

with those gates shut i dont get to see the last 5 mins of the game as the floods of people are blocking my view.. very frustrating

Didn't know there was an away fans section inthe Dolman. In the last 5 minutes it must be away fans waiting to see their equaliser!

Archived