IGNORED

Team For Watford...

Evy11_BCFC

Interesting decision to drop Hartley and the rest of the CMs. Despite my initial scepticism about this team, it may well bring the best out of Clarkson. Isn't his natural position where he's playing tonight? Just behind the strikers? If so, we may well get the best out of him tonight. Think it'll be a City win tonight.

I think Skuse is available. If so, I'd swap Sno for Skuse. However, do you know anything about Watford?

I don't. Have we even played them? I guess so but I can't remember the game. I suppose it was a 1-1 draw....

If Watford have any "large ones" then this team is a bit lightweight. In this case I'd play Akinde Agyemang for Clarkson up front to help out when defending.

Watford really impressed me at AG earliar in the season. They played some really nice football which was miles away from the shite they played at their place last year. I had concerns about this fixture anyway but now i have seen the line up i am even less convinced we will get anything.

I truely hope i am wrong!

I don't think i am saying this with the benefit of hindsight... said the team wasn't strong enough, was concerned about Martin Taylor and our 'ability' to play long ball. And if, as Gary says the pitch is so very bad (he's now blaming other groundsmen as well as fans, press, etc) how come watford are keeping it on the deck???

Archived