IGNORED

Bbc Radio Bristol

cityhead

Not having a radio I am trying to catch the commentary on-line.

As with last Saturday the link does not work, currently getting a repeat of some idiot playing music.

If anybody is listening to the match on-line can they please explain to me how to do it - by the way I am not a computer expert but I can follow instructions.

Thanks.

Not having a radio I am trying to catch the commentary on-line.

As with last Saturday the link does not work, currently getting a repeat of some idiot playing music.

If anybody is listening to the match on-line can they please explain to me how to do it - by the way I am not a computer expert but I can follow instructions.

Thanks.

This isn't a cock up - the BBC doesn't have the rights to broadcast live commentary on City's matches online. They are held by the Player service.

This isn't a cock up - the BBC doesn't have the rights to broadcast live commentary on City's matches online. They are held by the Player service.

Sorry to dissagree but it is on thier schedule as 7-10pm Midweek Football, now on air coverage of Watford v bristol City and sags v walsall

they have the on air rights ie on the radio - they dont have online rights world player do.

If that's right then I stand corrected - but if that is the case why do they advertise it on line, is it just to piss off numpties like me or are they more concerned with paying millions to people who can do no more than read an autoque.

If that's right then I stand corrected - but if that is the case why do they advertise it on line, is it just to piss off numpties like me or are they more concerned with paying millions to people who can do no more than read an autoque.

Tad unfair - there's no one at Radio Bristol who gets paid millions - frustrating but it's the clubs who decide who to sell the rights to...and in fairness the BBC licence fee is far better value than subscribing to Player!

Tad unfair - there's no one at Radio Bristol who gets paid millions - frustrating but it's the clubs who decide who to sell the rights to...and in fairness the BBC licence fee is far better value than subscribing to Player!

Yeah it could be far worse - I have paid to listen to the game online and everytime I click the link for live match the page comes up as normal with boarders but without any content!

Archived