IGNORED

**** The Playoffs, We're Looking Over Our Shoulder!

WellRedPhil

I was amazed that the commentators were still going onabout how we need a win to keep in touch with the playoffs, we need a win to take us further away from the relegation. We have tough fixtures coming up and we have to start winninng A.S.A.P! So why people are still onabout the playoffs is quite frankly amazing.

I was amazed that the commentators were still going onabout how we need a win to keep in touch with the playoffs, we need a win to take us further away from the relegation. We have tough fixtures coming up and we have to start winninng A.S.A.P! So why people are still onabout the playoffs is quite frankly amazing.

agreed completely. I'd wish I could find some odds on us not getting the playoffs and happily put £50 on it.

I wouldn't put much on us staying up with GJ in charge though...

agreed completely. I'd wish I could find some odds on us not getting the playoffs and happily put £50 on it.

I wouldn't put much on us staying up with GJ in charge though...

Even the commentators were banging onabout it, does anyone geuinely believe we will get playoffs? And if yes, can I ask WHY?! And based on what?

Even the commentators were banging onabout it, does anyone geuinely believe we will get playoffs? And if yes, can I ask WHY?! And based on what?

we have the squad...

we have the money...

we have the ability....

we lack something...

oh, yeah... a manager with a clue about his team, about tactics and about coaching...

only a slight problem... no wonder everyone thinks we'll get playoffs.:noexp:

we have the squad...

we have the money...

we have the ability....

we lack something...

oh, yeah... a manager with a clue about his team, about tactics and about coaching...

only a slight problem... no wonder everyone thinks we'll get playoffs.bression.gif

Yes, that's a massive problem! Tactically inept, and he's lost the one thing he used to be excellent at, firing the team up! Where has the team spirit gone? Do we even have the mentality for a relegation scrap?!

Tonights the night when we have officially entered the relegation scrap. It gives me no pleasure whatsoever to say that many people saw this coming and were shouted down as good for nothing moaners who should bugger up the Gloucester Road to watch the Squatters.

P45 and Taxi for Delboy.

:whistle2: from a right old moaner "who should be looking up not down" its not over yet how long will SL wait is the next question, not very hopefully.

again agreed, One thing I always attributed to GJ and his sides was bottle... I always beleived if we were in a bad situation he'd have the words for the players to get them to put that extra challenge in, get that extra yard of pace from the back of their mind.

watching the crapdiff game, he was slumped, resigned to failure. the team showed absolutely NO bottle. if we were to lose 6-0 in the early days we'd at least put some robust challenges in and try show we wanted to get some sort of revenge...

if he can't motivate the players that he's hand picked and decided have the desired attitude to suit his motivational skills then he must go.

he has shown he has no charisma, or ability to relate to the people who ultimately pay his inflated wages. he has shown a desire to distance himself from the failings of the club, putting blame on anything from the fans, players or tea lady before even contemplating he could be the reason we are so very poor.

he has ignored the weakness of his side since he signed... FULLBACK!

no bottle. No Battle. No point in staying.

It's looking more and more like a relegation dogfight.

On the bright side it could mean a more exciting finish to the season, as long as we finish on the right side of the line of course.

Just to add to the spice. As it stands we have all SEVEN bottom teams in the league to play away from home.

It's a good job we got some guaranteed 3 pointers at the gate against Leicester, West Brom, Newcastle, Forest and Swansea no.gif

Glass in definitely half empty.

Archived