IGNORED

Goals For

candygram for mongo

2007-08 +1

2008-09 0

2009-10 currently -6

At the end of 2007-08 the obvious problem was our lack of goals, GJ is given money to improve that statistic.

At the end of 2008-09 we actually got worse with a goal diff of 0, GJ is given more money and at present we stand on -6.

GJ has a horrendous record for striker signings,

Maynard (not bad but paid 1 million too much)

Trundle,paid 1 million too much,

Styvar, Saborio & Agyemang, do me a favour,

Clarkson, hardly hit the ground running but will reserve judgement until I see more of him.

The 1 glimmer of hope is Akinde but he is too inexperienced so lets loan him out because Agyemang can do a much better job.

GJ cannot find the correct tactics /formula to improve this club's rubbish goalscoring record and we have been 2nd best to most sides at home this season, god knows where we would be if it was not for the quality goals that Maynard has scored, but why can he not score tap ins?

• Admin

2007-08 +1

2008-09 0

2009-10 currently -6

At the end of 2007-08 the obvious problem was our lack of goals, GJ is given money to improve that statistic.

At the end of 2008-09 we actually got worse with a goal diff of 0, GJ is given more money and at present we stand on -6.

GJ has a horrendous record for striker signings,

Maynard (not bad but paid 1 million too much)

Trundle,paid 1 million too much,

Styvar, Saborio & Agyemang, do me a favour,

Clarkson, hardly hit the ground running but will reserve judgement until I see more of him.

The 1 glimmer of hope is Akinde but he is too inexperienced so lets loan him out because Agyemang can do a much better job.

GJ cannot find the correct tactics /formula to improve this club's rubbish goalscoring record and we have been 2nd best to most sides at home this season, god knows where we would be if it was not for the quality goals that Maynard has scored, but why can he not score tap ins?

I'm still convinced that Saborio has been mismanaged. If you look at his scoring record for Costa Rica he doesn't just score against the Guatemalas & El Salvadors but some pretty impressive footballing nations, cartainly nations that have no worse defences than you will find in the Championship. I suggest that under a different manager we may have seen a better goal return from Alvaro.

In my opinion our strikers are asked to do too much defensive work. I counted 4 times in the first half on saturday that NM chased back to within 20 yards

of our own penalty area to get sliding tackles in.

Rooney, Torres, Pele, Maradona, Robbie Turner, you name em, but none of them would score 20 goals in this side/set up.

We are totally inept going forward and can not get crosses in from the by-line.

Louis Carey was our best forward on Saturday.

2 wins in 17 games TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

I'm still convinced that Saborio has been mismanaged. If you look at his scoring record for Costa Rica he doesn't just score against the Guatemalas & El Salvadors but some pretty impressive footballing nations, cartainly nations that have no worse defences than you will find in the Championship. I suggest that under a different manager we may have seen a better goal return from Alvaro.

I believe the whole squad has been mismanaged. A decent manager at this level can do something with this current squad.

Rooney, Torres, Pele, Maradona, Robbie Turner, you name em, but none of them would score 20 goals in this side/set up.

We are totally inept going forward and can not get crosses in from the by-line.

Louis Carey was our best forward on Saturday.

2 wins in 17 games TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE

Are you saying....................................service is the problem?

Are you saying....................................service is the problem?

Absolutely, service is the problem.

Maybe you could say that a few chances were missed against Coventry but virtually every game at home this season our keeper has had to work harder than the opposition's.

Can you recall many chances that have been missed?, I can't because we do not create any.

The standard of entertainment is an all time low and it is a chore to watch City at the moment.

Why are season ticket prices being reduced? because SL knows that what has been served up is rubbish and he is worried about a low take up of season tickets.

We will get our annual stuffing at Sheff Utd on Saturday, guaranteed.

Lets see how many turn up on Tuesday and how many season tkts are sold, then maybe SL will have to act.

Archived