IGNORED

Watford Tonight

redrebel

I haven't seen the team for a month and went along tonight as I live about 45 minutes away.It was an absolute shambles.It is relegation form and anyone who believes that Gary Johnson is the man to move our club forward could not have been at Watford.The defence. midfield and attack were rubbish.No one seems to know what the others are doing it so sad to watch our players looking so pathetic due to the crazy lines ups and tactics being employed by Johnson.

If Steve Lansdown keeps him until the end of the season we will be down.You could write pages on this but I won't.But someone tell me this how can he sign Agyeman and let Akinde out on loan .It is simply one sign og just how wrong Johnson is getting it.Akinde showed more in 10 minutes against Cardiff than Agyeman did in 95 against Watford.He is

I haven't seen the team for a month and went along tonight as I live about 45 minutes away.It was an absolute shambles.It is relegation form and anyone who believes that Gary Johnson is the man to move our club forward could not have been at Watford.The defence. midfield and attack were rubbish.No one seems to know what the others are doing it so sad to watch our players looking so pathetic due to the crazy lines ups and tactics being employed by Johnson.

If Steve Lansdown keeps him until the end of the season we will be down.You could write pages on this but I won't.But someone tell me this how can he sign Agyeman and let Akinde out on loan .It is simply one sign of just how wrong Johnson is getting it.Akinde showed more in 10 minutes against Cardiff than Agyeman did in 95 against Watford.He is simply terrible.He won nothing in the air all night and to think Johnson has said he fulfils the Dele Adebola role.It is laughable.

If Steve Lansdown keeps this man in charge we will go down.He must go now.

I will give you my honest not hatefull view

Agi apears to me as lazy and talentless, he needs to be droped for the next game and all games until he shows what he is capable for what he adds we might as well play with 10 men.

As soon as they kicked a ball in the first half it was obvious we were going to get carved to bits. And there number 2 was amazing he was a class above the rest of their team, who without him were average. 5 defnders was suicidal. To be fair I can see what GJ was trying to do 5 back 3 middle 2 forward can work well but not with those players, they were headless and the 3 strikers left us with 2 middle and 5 defnders with 4 midfielfers running at them it was horrible.

For about 20 mins in the second half we showed we could play football.

Ivan needs to start, and so does Cole.

Last 5 mins I missed so i could hobble back to my car without getting stampeded :)

All in all GJ needs to stop dicking about with the team and play a 4 4 2 and stick with it.

I will give you my honest not hatefull view

Agi apears to me as lazy and talentless, he needs to be droped for the next game and all games until he shows what he is capable for what he adds we might as well play with 10 men.

As soon as they kicked a ball in the first half it was obvious we were going to get carved to bits. And there number 2 was amazing he was a class above the rest of their team, who without him were average. 5 defnders was suicidal. To be fair I can see what GJ was trying to do 5 back 3 middle 2 forward can work well but not with those players, they were headless and the 3 strikers left us with 2 middle and 5 defnders with 4 midfielfers running at them it was horrible.

For about 20 mins in the second half we showed we could play football.

Ivan needs to start, and so does Cole.

Last 5 mins I missed so i could hobble back to my car without getting stampeded :)

All in all GJ needs to stop dicking about with the team and play a 4 4 2 and stick with it.

PS I dont think getting rid of johnson is the answer just he needs to pull his finger out :)

Archived