IGNORED

Please Get Rid

reddogkev

Two of the worst strikers ever seen at BCFC? Gotta be close to the top of the list surely.

Why are they here? I just wish I had some costa rican blood in me because damn I wonder how many goals I could score for them???

please GJ, send them both packing.

And dear god please bring back Akinde - SOS for John Akinde, save our season!!! Hell, I'd rather see Tristan Plummer play, surely he could do no worse?

Johnson clearly admitted in his interview on player last night that Saborio's chances are up, he's admitted that he can't adapt to our style of play (even though our style is shite at present) and sounded like he won't be given another chance.

As for Spaccyman, tore us to shreds for Qpr a few years back, looks a shadow of the player that day, send him back.

I hold my hands up, I thought patrick would do the business he hasn't thus far and can't see any change!

saborio well he trys but not going to work @ ashtongate!

sent them both back!

now this is AKINDE's time!!

I'm amazed he actually came out and said that but if he did then I guess we wont be seeing Saborio again, perhaps he will send Algy- man back to QPR!

Didn't really see Saborio do too much wrong last night. He wasn't exactly given any decent balls in the first half as we were under pressure for about 42 minutes of it.

When you look at how many goals the other strikers have scored in the last 15-20 games then it is clear something is either very wrong with the strikers or whether they are getting any decent chances.

Didn't really see Saborio do too much wrong last night. He wasn't exactly given any decent balls in the first half as we were under pressure for about 42 minutes of it.

When you look at how many goals the other strikers have scored in the last 15-20 games then it is clear something is either very wrong with the strikers or whether they are getting any decent chances.

We've struggled to score for several seasons haven't we?

Saborio was brilliant at Coventry away.

His confidence, along with most of the players in the squad must be shot by a manager who NOW has shown he doesn't know what he's doing in most aspects of his job.

Acupuncture, Carthorse, Clumsy Camel or whatever else you want to call him is different.

Standing behind the goal last night and seeing the ball being whoosed endlessly towards him several things are obvious.

He NOW has very poor balance, coordination, touch and spatial awareness for a Professional foot-baller.

He has no idea of how to run and jump and how to get his head (back, middle, front, the lot) to where the ball is travelling. He cannot get proper contact on it from a throw-in 15 metres away.

Carthorse will seal Johnson's fate if he continues to play him.

City fans were laughing at him last night, which is not nice for him or the fans.

AKINDE IS 10 TIMES THE PLAYER ................. But will Mr. Stubborn see it in time

I'm amazed he actually came out and said that but if he did then I guess we wont be seeing Saborio again, perhaps he will send Algy- man back to QPR!

Umm, i believe that was the posters views not GJ's.

I'm not going to trawl through the footage and quote him but he certainly did admit the forwards were poor and said of Saborio that he hasn't adapted to our style as he'd hoped.

I have been saying for weeks that Sabario is just not good enough but according to certain people on here to say that means i know very little about football maybe these people should now look at themselves.

You have to be carefull when you give an opinion of a player on here, certain posters will always come out with the same old line about not knowing football etc.Stick with your beliefs and what you see with your own eyes and most of all dont believe the hype that goes with certain players.

IMO our season turned when Soborio and Sno came in at the end of the summer transfer window.

We had started really well in the league P5 W3 D1 L1.

Settled side, just beat Boro at home and then all downhill since then.

Yeah true. I was really referring to Maynard's purple patch, since then no one has really scored.

Makes me think that it isn't the strikers- more the coaching or the way we play or their confidence.

It has to be. If nobody can score on a regular basis, if we consistently cant trouble the opposition keeper, then it cant be down to the players. I feel it will be very interesting when we see a new manager/coach working with these players.

It has to be. If nobody can score on a regular basis, if we consistently cant trouble the opposition keeper, then it cant be down to the players. I feel it will be very interesting when we see a new manager/coach working with these players.

Or perhaps the squad which certain people on here have told us is the best ever, actually isnt that goodjuggle.gif

Can't understand what's going on with Saborio. His performances seem to have got worse the longer he stays here which seems counter intuitive. I thought he looked a decent signing after his first couple of games but it's gone downhill from there.

States the poster who two weeks ago was more than happy for all our young talent to go out on loanwhistle.gif

Akinde is different he's had sub appearances - and in those sub appearances he has in my opinion proven to be better than the players we are playing (saborio)

Yeah true. I was really referring to Maynard's purple patch, since then no one has really scored.

Makes me think that it isn't the strikers- more the coaching or the way we play or their confidence.

To be brutally honest i think Maynards purple patch was when he scored most of his goals, not that i don't think he's good enough or anything but most of them were top class goals, and a couple pushing world class finishes. But he gets sod all chances, his movement has completely gone, in many ways i think we've actually made him a worse player than he was when he started here, least season the goals wern't quite there but the movement was, he was anticipating the rebounds from the keeper or defenders and moving for those crosses, neither of which were actually happening but he was at least looking for them, it seems as if now he given up even bothering to look for them as they so rarely happen, we never shoot so he never bothers looking for the rebound and we never get in any decent crosses from the by line so he doesn't look for them anymore either, and until we start doing the above with some regularity we aren't going to see anything like the predatory instincts that Maynard has.

I'd say the way we play is largely at fault rather than the strikers.

The is a reason strikers more than capable of scoring goals come here and suddenly it dries up, Maynard can undoubtedly score goals for fun, but baring 12 wonder strikes he's got nothing this season, Saborio has a 1:2 ratio at international level, no matter who you play for that is mighty impressive and shows you can score goals, he has 3 (?) Clarkson can score goals but here he's got 2, Stern John has scored goals for fun his whole career, he comes here and looks like he couldn't play on the downs league, Trundle has always scored lots of goals, comes here and get 3/4. When you look at all the strikers we have had since Johnson came, Byfield, jevons, etc etc, most if not all have scored more goals than they did for us consistantly before they came here, they arrive here and are suddenly not good enough, because of the god awful system we play, then to compound it Johnson then blames them for the shite system not making goals, so not only has he stopped them getting any chances with his bollocks tactics, then he rips their confidence to shreds by blaming them for his tactical innpetitude.

Thats why we don't score any goals.

To be brutally honest i think Maynards purple patch was when he scored most of his goals, not that i don't think he's good enough or anything but most of them were top class goals, and a couple pushing world class finishes. But he gets sod all chances, his movement has completely gone, in many ways i think we've actually made him a worse player than he was when he started here, least season the goals wern't quite there but the movement was, he was anticipating the rebounds from the keeper or defenders and moving for those crosses, neither of which were actually happening but he was at least looking for them, it seems as if now he given up even bothering to look for them as they so rarely happen, we never shoot so he never bothers looking for the rebound and we never get in any decent crosses from the by line so he doesn't look for them anymore either, and until we start doing the above with some regularity we aren't going to see anything like the predatory instincts that Maynard has.

I'd say the way we play is largely at fault rather than the strikers.

The is a reason strikers more than capable of scoring goals come here and suddenly it dries up, Maynard can undoubtedly score goals for fun, but baring 12 wonder strikes he's got nothing this season, Saborio has a 1:2 ratio at international level, no matter who you play for that is mighty impressive and shows you can score goals, he has 3 (?) Clarkson can score goals but here he's got 2, Stern John has scored goals for fun his whole career, he comes here and looks like he couldn't play on the downs league, Trundle has always scored lots of goals, comes here and get 3/4. When you look at all the strikers we have had since Johnson came, Byfield, jevons, etc etc, most if not all have scored more goals than they did for us consistantly before they came here, they arrive here and are suddenly not good enough, because of the god awful system we play, then to compound it Johnson then blames them for the shite system not making goals, so not only has he stopped them getting any chances with his bollocks tactics, then he rips their confidence to shreds by blaming them for his tactical innpetitude.

Thats why we don't score any goals.

To me you have it bang on, is it any wonder our strikers fail to settle, score regulary when they are constantly shifted around and dropped in and out of the squad, he even admitted on the radio last week that if a partnership doesn't produce after a few games he'll try a different player/approach, surely partnerships take time to bed in, I believe the only reason Maynard been allowed an extended run without scoring is because of what he cost, and to save face, otherwise he's have been dropped just like the majority of strikers over the last few years who haven't scored for a couple of matches.

Gary Johnson = john Ward, he's ran out of ideas.

Archived