IGNORED

Warm Up Injuries

Daniro

I've never heard of anyone getting injured during a warm up session before - although I did pull a groin muscle running onto the pitch once because I didn't warm up.

Is this just bad luck to lose JCR and Sno in the warm up in the last 2 games? Or do we need someone else managing this very fundamental aspect of any sport?

I've never heard of anyone getting injured during a warm up session before - although I did pull a groin muscle running onto the pitch once because I didn't warm up.

Is this just bad luck to lose JCR and Sno in the warm up in the last 2 games? Or do we need someone else managing this very fundamental aspect of any sport?

Nothing extraordinary - quite common.

Billy mercer lost his career getting injured practising goal kicks in a warm up!

Nothing extraordinary - quite common.

Billy mercer lost his career getting injured practising goal kicks in a warm up!

Actually he slipped in the shower during the close season.

As GJ has been in charge for 4 and a half years and this has happened twice, I'd put the fact that it has happened in successive games down to coincidence and think that we have far bigger things to worry about at present.

Actually he slipped in the shower during the close season.

As GJ has been in charge for 4 and a half years and this has happened twice, I'd put the fact that it has happened in successive games down to coincidence and think that we have far bigger things to worry about at present.

Not one to contradict but saw him do it in front of the Atyeo - may have aggrivated it after the shower incident but still same conclusion.

Archived