IGNORED

We All Know We Will Lose On Saturday

And Its Smith

There is no way we will get anything from Saturday's game away at Sheffield United (although obviously I hope I am wrong) so may as well make some money out of it.

It's 5/6 for a Sheffield United win so £50 returns £98.

Although better than this is a treble with Sheffield United, Middlesborough (home to Peterboro) and Barnsley (home to Plymouth) - £20 here returns £95, what a bargain.

Get on it and make some money out of City, you can put the winnings towards a season ticket for 2010/11

There is no way we will get anything from Saturday's game away at Sheffield United (although obviously I hope I am wrong) so may as well make some money out of it.

Although better than this is a treble with Sheffield United, Middlesborough (home to Peterboro) and Barnsley (home to Plymouth) - £20 here returns £95, what a bargain.

Get on it and make some money out of City, you can put the winnings towards a season ticket for 2010/11

Any time i do a bet i never win ! so if i bet against city for the rest of the season we will make the play offs.

Cheers for that mate Treble with Coral pays out £101 I've never backed City to lose in my life so hopefully in doing so they will get three points,on the other hand going to Sheffield saturday if City can't be arsed like tuesday then they can help by paying for my trip.

That is a great bet mate cheers

Haha, I expect to lose, but you never know, we might actually play a proper formation! But yeah the treble is a very good bet indeed!

I bet against us a several years ago away midweek at Chesterfield

They had the chief up front and it was so obvious we would lose that I could not resist the 18-1 odds for "3-0 chesterfield - Allison to score"

I put a cheeky £20 on and the boys did their job by rolling over as they usualy do at places like Chesterfield

Near on four big ones in my hand next morning!..........lubbly jubbly

Must admit though I did feel like I had been unfaithful on a business trip or something lke that

I feel your pain bro

Was going to bet on a Boro win but backed down ,1957 last win up in Sheffield it really has got home win written alover it the team spirit must be at a record low .Say Maynard and Haynes are out again the 2 clowns from Watford up front again really can't see anything except a mauling . Even a Newcastle away 0-0 style point would only be so what maybe a 2-2 draw at least look like we went for a win ,no i think you are right HOME BANKER .

Apart from a 1-1 draw in a playoff in 1987-88 season ( which we won 2-1 on agg) and a 3-3 draw in 1970-71 thats about all we have to shout about.

We were also winning 3-0 in the 3-3 game so it isnt one of our better grounds.

Sadly i agree it sems like another defeat is looming regardless of what team we have out.

Place money on sheffield though-you must be joking or desperate.

I could never back against the team and will be as sick as a parrot IF we lose on saturday as i am everytime we lose.

You keep your ill gotton gains/call your self a supporter. As they say on telly-how do you sleep at night.

Apart from a 1-1 draw in a playoff in 1987-88 season ( which we won 2-1 on agg) and a 3-3 draw in 1970-71 thats about all we have to shout about.

We were also winning 3-0 in the 3-3 game so it isnt one of our better grounds.

Sadly i agree it sems like another defeat is looming regardless of what team we have out.

I could never back against the team and will be as sick as a parrot IF we lose on saturday as i am everytime we lose.

You keep your ill gotton gains/call your self a supporter. As they say on telly-how do you sleep at night.

Clutching a £50 WIN BET ON Sheffield Utd . surrender.gif

Nonsense. This isn't about supporting your team or otherwise. Placing a bet provides no support to the team whichever way you wager.

Betting is about making some cash, and at the moment the best bet is a home win.

Its ironic that some supporters of this club want fighting spirit from the team but have already given up themselves.

Like I said the cash would go towards my season ticket, even though the players couldn't give a s**t at the moment, let's be fair they still drive about in there ponce cars whether they try or not, it's not really the club that I'm betting against more like the pathetic excuse for players that are currently making my weekends so depressing , so for now it is my turn to try and gain out of them, after all the clubs gets the best part of £1k out of me every year and just because you've bet on the other team dosent mean yoo are cheering for them, just making life that little bit bearable if/when we get beat

Like I said the cash would go towards my season ticket, even though the players couldn't give a s**t at the moment, let's be fair they still drive about in there ponce cars whether they try or not, it's not really the club that I'm betting against more like the pathetic excuse for players that are currently making my weekends so depressing , so for now it is my turn to try and gain out of them, after all the clubs gets the best part of £1k out of me every year and just because you've bet on the other team dosent mean yoo are cheering for them, just making life that little bit bearable if/when we get beat

Look at the title of this thread. This is our club, not the players and we need to stay positive now more than ever for ourselves not for the players. we're the ones who will be left picking up the pieces if we go down not them.

When the going gets tough the tough get going. They don't accept defeat and give up.

Not a bad treble that. also betting against your football club doesn't make you any less of a fan. i know people who bet against city every game just to soften the blow if we do get beat. Betting is for personal pleasure and gain/loss (generally loss), it has no effect on how much of a fan you are!!!

Well then lets hope we get a result and you wake up with a empty hand of sweet FA.

Well dream on do you really think half of this current mob really give a monkeys what they do apart from turning up and getting paid ,this is suppose to be 1 of Citys best ever squads its just a shame so many of them have no passion or fight in them without doubt one of the most spineless squads we have ever had .

Well dream on do you really think half of this current mob really give a monkeys what they do apart from turning up and getting paid ,this is suppose to be 1 of Citys best ever squads its just a shame so many of them have no passion or fight in them without doubt one of the most spineless squads we have ever had .

They probably care as much as i care about whether you win or lose your money

You owe me £20

Plymouth don't know the script!

Archived