IGNORED

If We Did The Unthinkable And ...

vincent_bcfc

What would everyone's reaction be? Say we won 3-0 played exciting attacking football with 4-4-2 and scored 3 quality goals from open play and by 3 different scorers.

Don't bother saying it won't happen as I know it most probably won't

But I just wondered whether it would be a quick fix so to speak or whether we'd all be a bit sceptical still.

Personally I'd be absolutely delighted and hopeful of another win tuesday and as after the Preston game hope we have turned the corner although i'd wait and see what the team/performance was like on tuesday

What would everyone's reaction be? Say we won 3-0 played exciting attacking football with 4-4-2 and scored 3 quality goals from open play and by 3 different scorers.

But I just wondered whether it would be a quick fix so to speak or whether we'd all be a bit sceptical still.

Personally I'd be absolutely delighted and hopeful of another win tuesday and as after the Preston game hope we have turned the corner although i'd wait and see what the team/performance was like on tuesday

I'd be delighted, because amongst the things, the team and management badly need a confidence boost, regardless of tactics, formations and players.

What better way to approach a home game, than by winning an away game with style.

I'll sponsor you both 50p a cheek then!

Would love to see a positive result on Sat, but would happily settle for a 0-0 after another no show in the week. I think what the team really needs is to take the lead in a match, give them something to work with instead of chasing the game all the time. A good win could turn things around pretty quick, on top of tactical and selection issues of late a good dose of confidence would do wonders right now.

All the moaners would say it was accidental as we have so many injuries and Johnson had no part in it. He had to play certain players and forced into a formation so he can have none of the praise...

I'm not so sure. Most would be genuinely happy yet would question whether it was a flash in the pan before returning to poor performances.

I would be astounded if we won on Saturday. If I was a bookie I'd probably give around 30/1 for us winning. Can't see it happening at all. Could maybe get a draw. Before people label me as a cynic and the Johnson out crew, I would love to believe we can win, but having been at Watford the other night I can't see it happening.

I think what the team really needs is to take the lead in a match, give them something to work with instead of chasing the game all the time.

That is why sproule & haynes should start if fit. let them make a difference from the start instead of using their pace to claw back a draw.

Anything could happen as always; makes no difference to me will get there when I can as I always have done; as for GJ I have given up on that as well now :o cant be harsed no more; made our bed we are gonna have to lie in it, whatever as they say :tumbleweed:

Archived