IGNORED

City On Swedish Telly

bristolcitysweden

The rights to The Championship in Sweden this season has been bought by a company who's doing their outmost not to show football and haven't got a clue about anything. If they can send table tennis from the poor Swedish League they do it. If they can send a film about boxing from the 50's they do it. Loads of angry emails and even a group on Facebook.. igiveup.gif

Just how they will manage to broadcast City on Saturday I don't now but for once I hope to be able to watch a City game - not listening to it :)

Cheers

Tommy

The rights to The Championship in Sweden this season has been bought by a company who's doing their outmost not to show football and haven't got a clue about anything. If they can send table tennis from the poor Swedish League they do it. If they can send a film about boxing from the 50's they do it. Loads of angry emails and even a group on Facebook.. igiveup.gif

Just how they will manage to broadcast City on Saturday I don't now but for once I hope to be able to watch a City game - not listening to it smile.gif

Cheers

Tommy

Well good luck if you haven't turned it off or smashed your tv by half time .

I was in Sweden at the end of January when Cardiff hammered us at Ashton Gate. I was so pleased that I couldn't find that game on the tele!

I got enough grief from my friends when we learnt of the final score, thank God they didn't have the pictures as well.

Sweden is a great country by the way!

Archived