IGNORED

I'll Get Shot For Saying This!

Sampson City Reds

IAN HOLLOWAY!!! I know he's a gashead but I rate him big time as a manager he's doing a great job at Blackpool and IMO he would jump at the chance to become the manager here if SL gives GJ the boot and he came knocking on Blackpools chairmens door.

Fair fair shout Sampson. Someone who shows passion and clearly gets his players playing FOR him. Lets forget the historical baggage that he carries in our current plight we cannot be choosy. I would have no problem with Holly in the slightest.

But would he leave a team with play off ambitions for one that is staring a relegation battle - Me thinks not?

IAN HOLLOWAY!!! I know he's a gashead but I rate him big time as a manager he's doing a great job at Blackpool and IMO he would jump at the chance to become the manager here if SL gives GJ the boot and he came knocking on Blackpools chairmens door.

What the guy that's used every opportunity possible in the past to put the boot into us?

The guy that this season said we should be sharing our new stadium with them over the river? probably knowing that they have no chance of building there own stadium.

this guy -

????

Of course its not a straight choice, but if it was Holloway and stay up or status quo and go down .....

I honestly don't know but I think right now I would take going down than having that bloke in change of my club. Its the equivalent of going out with an ugly bird because her dad can offer you your dream job.

See these ollyisms are really easy.

Archived