IGNORED

East End

Abraham Romanovich

I think GJ 's tenure in charge of the club will be decided in the next 2 home games.

If the East End en bloc start singing anti Jonhson chants/songs it will quickly spread around the rest of the ground.

With this groundswell of unrest SL will have to act as it will clearly show what the fans (as opposed to the moaning, lightweight, fly by nights that seem to populate this board.) really think.

Big night Tuesday

There are a lot in the EE that are not happy but they don't see the point in showing the anti manager/players stance while the game is on it is not good for the players, it could change though if city are getting a right beating with 5 or 10 minutes to go as we are getting tight down the bottom of the CCC, But we will have to wait and see.

The majority i go with in the EE and the ones i drink with before seem to all want Johnson out (Cardiff being the final straw for many).

If we are getting a battering Tuesday then i reckon the EE will start turning against him, i wouldnt rule out either a protest in the ground or a mass protest outside if we were to get a heavy beating.

Its such a shame that its got to this point really, but it has to happen so that SL can physically see for himself that the fans arnt happy.

The majority i go with in the EE and the ones i drink with before seem to all want Johnson out (Cardiff being the final straw for many).

If we are getting a battering Tuesday then i reckon the EE will start turning against him, i wouldnt rule out either a protest in the ground or a mass protest outside if we were to get a heavy beating.

Its such a shame that its got to this point really, but it has to happen so that SL can physically see for himself that the fans arnt happy.

Do you honestly think that SL needs to see this? It's one of the saddest things to see at a match, the hounding out of a manager. There has to be another way. Both GJ and SL know.

I think GJ 's tenure in charge of the club will be decided in the next 2 home games.

If the East End en bloc start singing anti Jonhson chants/songs it will quickly spread around the rest of the ground.

With this groundswell of unrest SL will have to act as it will clearly show what the fans (as opposed to the moaning, lightweight, fly by nights that seem to populate this board.) really think.

Big night Tuesday

Wouldn't it be better if the East End & the rest of the ground sang pro CITY songs during the 90 mins?

Wouldn't it be better if the East End & the rest of the ground sang pro CITY songs during the 90 mins?

Yes it would, but I live in the real world, a lot of people are unhappy at the turn of events this season.

Whilst supporting the club there comes a time when you have to say enough is enough and a change is required.

I will be there on Tuesday supporting the team as we all will but as to whether we support GJ that was the point of the thread.

For the record I hope GJ can give us a win,a decent performace and HOPE

Well I am an EE season ticket holder and cant even be arsed to go on Tuesday. I live in Swansea and the 90 min trip there and the 90 min trip back, petrol cost, and bridge toll costs are too much compared to the dross we are playing.

Every home match is like an away game for me, and I really really cant be bothered to go

Sad, but true

Well I am an EE season ticket holder and cant even be arsed to go on Tuesday. I live in Swansea and the 90 min trip there and the 90 min trip back, petrol cost, and bridge toll costs are too much compared to the dross we are playing.

Every home match is like an away game for me, and I really really cant be bothered to go

Sad, but true

Your not the only one - and I'm only coming from Crapdiffenglandsmile4wf.gif

First time in many years that I'm debating whether to give it a miss. No doubt I'll be there though.

Archived