IGNORED

Wilson Read This Please

tin

I know there's no chance of DW reading this but i'm just a little worried about the left wing position tomorrow. Please, please, please do not play Tinman down the left flank. For Gods sake whatever you do, dont do that. Rouge down the left, Super Scott down the right please. What do you guys reckon?

Guest bristolbred

Rougier left flank, Scotty right flank, and Tinns in the middle!!. :grr:

And Caskey in midfield, as we need a good play maker to outfox the Monkey Hangers!!. :)

"Oi!, Baldrick, any cunning plans??". :dunno:

:grr:

I reackon he'll put Tinnion on the Left, Doherty & Burnell in the middle.

.. and there is nothing we can do about it. Bar hope that he puts this stunt off :grr:

Of course there is nothing we can do about it - not in the short term anyway. Are you seriously suggesting the Manager consults every fan before he picks his team? He'd get a hundred different teams for starters.

Danny must pick the team he thinks will do the best job in the circumstances. That's what he's paid for, and given that his whole future at the Club must surely stand or fall on the results he can get over the next three games, we can only assume he'll give it his very best attention.

Personally I'll be really surprised if Tinnion starts on the left, as he's clearly wasted out there. If Danny decides to go with a different midfield pairing then I'd rather see Tins on the bench to be honest.

Personally I think Tins may be the best option for the left as our formation will be very attacking otherwise.

Rougier and scott playing would be very exciting but also quite worrying defensively. That pairing would be suited to the home leg in my opinion.

if he plays tinman on the left then i suggest someone calls for the men in white coats for mr wilson. :grr::dunno::)

hes droped many a tactical b0ll0k this season such as burnell-tommy midfield, wilkshire on the right, goodfellow on the right,roberts on the right but by far the worst is tinman on the left. :@ :@ :@

it was inexcusable,especially with ready made left sided players in goodfellow and woodman on the bench.

no offense to tinman but he is not a winger anymore,he is a central midfielder who can create chances out of nothing.

if he plays on the left its as good as playing with ten men, as it not only means we have an inneffective winger who cant get forward,but a central midfied devoid of all attacking ideas.

dont do it danny, you know it makeas sense

Archived