IGNORED

Palace Draw Their Fa Cup Game

RedM

That game 2-2 with Villa was more exciting than any game down the gate since we beat Palace in the Semi Final, I don't care if Warnock is a w***** I reckon he is brilliant.

He's an idiot and showing himself up again in the interview after the match. He practically acused the Ref & assistant of cheating to ensure the premier league club were kept in the cup.

I don't want him anywhere near football, nevermind my club.

He's an idiot and showing himself up again in the interview after the match. He practically acused the Ref & assistant of cheating to ensure the premier league club were kept in the cup.

However he was right about the decision to give a corner, when it clearly wasnt

So what about the Villa offside that clearly wasn't? Villa had a good chance of scoring from that so going by Colins own rules surely he should have gave them the advantage back?

Didn't mention that in the last round where the first goal they scored was from a corner that was clearly a goal kick and the second was scored when butterfield was clearly offside...

That game 2-2 with Villa was more exciting than any game down the gate since we beat Palace in the Semi Final, I don't care if Warnock is a w***** I reckon he is brilliant.

Exciting yes, good football, not really. It was pretty much up in the air for most of the game, fair play to Darren Ambrose though. Warnock is certainly not brilliant, the man is a tit and I would have liked to see him call the correct decision for that corner when at normal speed it happened so quickly I'm not surprised neither official picked up on it.

Their first goal cheating have a look Mr Warnock. IMO we need chacters like him we would all love him if it wasn't for the history.

Their first goal cheating have a look Mr Warnock. IMO we need chacters like him we would all love him if it wasn't for the history.

Warnock had his Palarse side playing really well for the football world to see live on TV. 2-2 against Aston Villa is impressive. I thought Nick Carle played with real passion right 'til the last kick.

I think Nick Carle looked really good. Maybe we're missing a bit of that, a player who can get on the ball in the opposition half and play right across the pitch. His closing down is good as well. Need someone like him in the middle of the park.

When Nick Carle was off loaded to Palarse I think that was the start of Gary Johnson's decline here. OK, that was just after the Wembley play-off final and we haven't really improved since.

It was inevitable from him, i usually watch these games and route for the underdog, but i have to admit i was urging Villa to get an equaliser just to hear Colin kick off again, he almost mentioned his age.

I think Nick Carle looked really good. Maybe we're missing a bit of that, a player who can get on the ball in the opposition half and play right across the pitch. His closing down is good as well. Need someone like him in the middle of the park.

Wasn't the main gripe about him that he couldn't tackle? People have short memories, Just like Colin because last I heard Carle was off to china as he was crap but now he is suddenly one of their best players. What is the sudden love in for Colin anyways? Have you lot suddenly forget what he called us and how he dragged our good name through the media? And you want that man in charge of us.

Wasn't the main gripe about him that he couldn't tackle? People have short memories, Just like Colin because last I heard Carle was off to china as he was crap but now he is suddenly one of their best players. What is the sudden love in for Colin anyways? Have you lot suddenly forget what he called us and how he dragged our good name through the media? And you want that man in charge of us.

I'm no Warnock lover, I would hate to have at our club, he's an embarresment!

And Carle isn't the greatest tackler but when playing in the oppositions half he doesn't need to be, he just needs to hussle them and close them down on the ball which he did today. Needs to score a few more goals as well before he can be a really good player int hat position.

I'm no Warnock lover, I would hate to have at our club, he's an embarresment!

And Carle isn't the greatest tackler but when playing in the oppositions half he doesn't need to be, he just needs to hussle them and close them down on the ball which he did today. Needs to score a few more goals as well before he can be a really good player int hat position.

Sorry the moan about Warnock wasn't aimed at you.

I liked Carle but GJ wont ever give a pleyer the freedom to do what he seems to be doing well at Palace.

Sorry the moan about Warnock wasn't aimed at you.

I liked Carle but GJ wont ever give a pleyer the freedom to do what he seems to be doing well at Palace.

That's OK. I agree we don't have enough freedom in the midfield. Hartley has got the fitness anymore, Skuse sits too deep, Sno hasn't been given enough games in his natural role and Elliot's looked out of form. We need a link between the midfield and strikers like Carle, a box to box midfielder..

Archived