IGNORED

Warnock Praises Carle On Talksport

headhunter

Brazil in conversation with Warnock on Talksport this morning remarked that Carle had caught his eye whilst watching Palace vs. Villa yesterday.

Warnock said he was pleased with his contribution and had got himself back into contention through his workrate and positive attitude. Admitted that until recently they had played a system that didn't suit Carle but if he carried on as he is doing he could yet make the Aussie World Cup squad.

Last I heard he was on his way out and looking to play in China so quite a turnaround and I'm pleased for the lad.

Warnock is a bit like Marmite but I wouldn't mind seeing him at Ashton Gate - he's 60 now and would make a good Director of Football with perhaps Paul Tisdale as his protege.

You would think he would be happy as the replay will generate loads of cash for them he will literally complain about anything and everything.

Hes a winner, he wants to win football matches. He doesnt want a replay at Villa Park cos he would rather be in the quarter finals of the cup. Yes he does complain,but dont we all.

Hes a winner, he wants to win football matches. He doesnt want a replay at Villa Park cos he would rather be in the quarter finals of the cup. Yes he does complain,but dont we all.

He's a cheater; he cheats to win football matches. And doesn't like people 'cheating' against him. He's a hypocrite; a nasty, bad-tempered, obnoxious, vile, man who complains at the slightest thing against him - far more than anyone else ever in the game, including suralex. He's one of the most dislikeable people in football and it will be a better place when he retires from, or leaves, the game.

Think if we were in Palace situation.

Henderson

Riberio

J.Wilson

A. Hollaway

J. Edwards

Ashley Knighton

Frank Atrus

Plummer

Jackson

Akinde.

Maybe its a time to play a few of these, oh no sorry you got to go for experience.

That is the only good thing I can think about Colin, he will give youth a chance.

On the other hand, he gives his team a mountain to climb in every game they play, because everyone wants to beat a Warnock team, just to ram his whinging down his throat.

In Colin I loath

NO!

he's a typical bully - want's everything his way but cries when he doesn't get it. Good for the media though - rent a gob.

Brazil in conversation with Warnock on Talksport this morning remarked that Carle had caught his eye whilst watching Palace vs. Villa yesterday.

Warnock said he was pleased with his contribution and had got himself back into contention through his workrate and positive attitude. Admitted that until recently they had played a system that didn't suit Carle but if he carried on as he is doing he could yet make the Aussie World Cup squad.

Last I heard he was on his way out and looking to play in China so quite a turnaround and I'm pleased for the lad.

Warnock is a bit like Marmite but I wouldn't mind seeing him at Ashton Gate - he's 60 now and would make a good Director of Football with perhaps Paul Tisdale as his protege.

I honestly don't understand why people dislike Neil Warnock so much. OK, he's the one to hate when we play Palarse but other than that he comes across as a gritty, contest everything style manager. I'd also like to see him in charge here and I bet he could get better results out of our now massive squad and academy than Gary Johnson has so far managed.

Think if we were in Palace situation.

Henderson

Riberio

J.Wilson

A. Hollaway

J. Edwards

Ashley Knighton

Frank Atrus

Plummer

Jackson

Akinde.

Maybe its a time to play a few of these, oh no sorry you got to go for experience.

:fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep::fastasleep:

I honestly don't understand why people dislike Neil Warnock so much. OK, he's the one to hate when we play Palarse but other than that he comes across as a gritty, contest everything style manager. I'd also like to see him in charge here and I bet he could get better results out of our now massive squad and academy than Gary Johnson has so far managed.

What, you think he would have got us from the bottom 6 of div 1 up to the Championship, kept in the top 6 for most of the season, 90 minutes from the Prem, then mid table consolodation, all in 4 years ! I don't think so. Ok we are going through a rough time now but Pppppllleeeaasseee Warnock instead of johnson rofl2br.gif

What, you think he would have got us from the bottom 6 of div 1 up to the Championship, kept in the top 6 for most of the season, 90 minutes from the Prem, then mid table consolodation, all in 4 years ! I don't think so. Ok we are going through a rough time now but Pppppllleeeaasseee Warnock instead of johnson rofl2br.gif

You may well laugh but Neil Warnock's managerial success is far superior to that of Gary Johnson. Neil Warnock actually has a proven track record as a top level manager. Warnock led Sheffield United to the semi-finals of the FA Cup and League Cup as well as a Div 1 play-off final then he got them automaically promoted to the Premier League. Before that he got Huddersfield promoted and they beat the Gas in the autoshield final. Prior to that Warnock was manager of Notts County and achieved successive promotions to get County into the top flight in 1991.

A rough time? 9 wins in 42 is a bit more than a rough time dear.

If we went down the Johnson apologists would come ou with something like...

'Gary Johnson took this shitty little club up from this league into the ccc and to within one game of the prem. We should all be grateful for what he did for us...perhaps we should erect a statue in his honour'?

Yes Warnock more than Johnson....he is a far better manager, and he has consistently done it at this level - his crudentials speak for themselves

You may well laugh but Neil Warnock's managerial success is far superior to that of Gary Johnson. Neil Warnock actually has a proven track record as a top level manager. Warnock led Sheffield United to the semi-finals of the FA Cup and League Cup as well as a Div 1 play-off final then he got them automaically promoted to the Premier League. Before that he got Huddersfield promoted and they beat the Gas in the autoshield final. Prior to that Warnock was manager of Notts County and achieved successive promotions to get County into the top flight in 1991.

Neil Warnock may have more achievements, but it's not about the successes that worry me here, but the manner in which he achieves them. I don't want to watch a football team week-in week-out whose sole aim is to cheat, dive, pester, moan, play dirty or lump it long !

Football in my eyes is an entertainment business, thats why I go to football, and so do many thousands of other City fans, thats why when we're playing bad, the crowds drop because they're not being entertained.

Neil Warnock may have more achievements, but it's not about the successes that worry me here, but the manner in which he achieves them. I don't want to watch a football team week-in week-out whose sole aim is to cheat, dive, pester, moan, play dirty or lump it long !

Football in my eyes is an entertainment business, thats why I go to football, and so do many thousands of other City fans, thats why when we're playing bad, the crowds drop because they're not being entertained.

I take it you were not at Sheff Utd we didn't try to lump it.

Well I watched their Cup game the other night and I didn't see Palace do any of those things. Moreover it was far more entertaining than anything we've served up recently. Whatever else you say about Neil Warnock he has an amazing passion for the game for a guy his age and that was reflected by the performance on the pitch. And he seems to take Cup competitions seriously and actually plays the home fixture in a positive way.

Neil Warnock actually has a proven track record as a top level manager.

No he doesn't. He's managed two seasons in the top flight in 24 years and got relegated both times. He's not only a lying cheating scumbag who encourages his team to foul, cheat, injure opponents and play crap long ball football, he's not even very good at it.

No he doesn't. He's managed two seasons in the top flight in 24 years and got relegated both times. He's not only a lying cheating scumbag who encourages his team to foul, cheat, injure opponents and play crap long ball football, he's not even very good at it.

Oh come on, the Palarse v Villa match was televised for the world to see on Sunday. OK, Neil Warnock could be heard swearing on the touchline but his Palarse side actually matched Villa for football for the whole game. Not bad for a Palarse side worth about a quarter of that of the Villa side.

Oh come on, the Palarse v Villa match was televised for the world to see on Sunday. OK, Neil Warnock could be heard swearing on the touchline but his Palarse side actually matched Villa for football for the whole game. Not bad for a Palarse side worth about a quarter of that of the Villa side.

Interestingly, Colin W was in conversation with Colin Murray on 5 Live earlier, and he let it be known that he's very unhappy with life under the administrators at Palace. He needs to renegotiate the lease on his house in London and he doesn't want to commit himself bearing in mind the current uncertainty.

I wonder why he doesn't want the ref suspended as well then?

Seeing as Alan Lee should have clearly been sent off for an elbow on Stephen Warnock, after all Colin just wants "consistency", doesn't he?

Amazing number of facial injuries that Palace's opponents suffer, must just be a coincidence.........

I'm no expert on Warnock but I can't see how you manage to make these claims. The recent CP team played with Alan Lee up front which might be thought to encourage crap long ball football. However, Danns and Carle also played for CP and they play good quality football on the ground.

There is also a (libellous?) claim that Warnock encourages his players to injure other players. I know that he likes a robust style but I find it very hard to believe that players will actively try to injure the opposition on recommendation by their manager. Do you know differently?

A rough time? 9 wins in 42 is a bit more than a rough time dear.

If we went down the Johnson apologists would come ou with something like...

'Gary Johnson took this shitty little club up from this league into the ccc and to within one game of the prem. We should all be grateful for what he did for us...perhaps we should erect a statue in his honour'?

Yes Warnock more than Johnson....he is a far better manager, and he has consistently done it at this level - his crudentials speak for themselves

Not in my view DEAR. Yes you are right GJ did take this club to heights not seen for 30 years but i don't see Warnock as a better manager. At Sheff UTD he worked with a much bigger budget, got them promoted and then relegated and made his club probably the most hated in Premier League history because of his actions his words his moaning and his playing style. We are still a small club playing mid-table in the championship which is where we belong AT THE MOMENT. Whether GJ is the man to take us to the next level is a big disscusion point at the moment but Warnock IMO would ruin our club and i couldn't see SL working with him

Not in my view DEAR. Yes you are right GJ did take this club to heights not seen for 30 years but i don't see Warnock as a better manager. At Sheff UTD he worked with a much bigger budget, got them promoted and then relegated and made his club probably the most hated in Premier League history because of his actions his words his moaning and his playing style. We are still a small club playing mid-table in the championship which is where we belong AT THE MOMENT. Whether GJ is the man to take us to the next level is a big disscusion point at the moment but Warnock IMO would ruin our club and i couldn't see SL working with him

Sorry, what facts are you basing this statement on? I would suggest you are basing this on your own dislike for Warnock.

...and if managers suitablility for bcfc is based on how well liked / respected they are by other fans, why dont you hav a look on other CCC clubs' boards and see what they think of Gary Johnson?

Sorry, what facts are you basing this statement on? I would suggest you are basing this on your own dislike for Warnock.

...and if managers suitablility for bcfc is based on how well liked / respected they are by other fans, why dont you hav a look on other CCC clubs' boards and see what they think of Gary Johnson?

If you reed my post again you will see that i said PROBABLY the most hated. Pundits, papers, fans and the general public were very negative agianst Sheff UTD, because of Warnocks style, there is no FACT just a big opinion and at no point did i say that a likability factor is needed for the managers job at BCFC but i did say that it would be unlikely that SL would work with someone like NW.

Archived