IGNORED

Team For Tonight......

Kibs

Team I would like to see - though there are a few injury doubts so may not be possible.

Gerken

Orr Carey Fontaine McAllister

Sproule Hartley Elliott Campbell-Ryce

Iwelumo Haynes

Some service to our forwards and we have the potential to cause some damage. Its impossibe to predict what GJ will pick especially with our injury's at the moment, I just hope that we go 4-4-******* 2 and we play with Wingers! If we get at Leicester then the fans WILL get behind the team.

Would love to see Haynes start up front, everytime he comes on in that position he causes all sorts of problems - Gave us a new dimension against Coventry and his raw pace scared the shite out of their defenders.

Come on you reds.

Team I would like to see - though there are a few injury doubts so may not be possible.

Gerken

Iwelumo Haynes

Some service to our forwards and we have the potential to cause some damage. Its impossibe to predict what GJ will pick especially with our injury's at the moment, I just hope that we go 4-4-******* 2 and we play with Wingers! If we get at Leicester then the fans WILL get behind the team.

Would love to see Haynes start up front, everytime he comes on in that position he causes all sorts of problems - Gave us a new dimension against Coventry and his raw pace scared the shite out of their defenders.

Come on you reds.

I hope that this is the team as well to a certain degree but we played 4-4-2 with wingers against Cardiff no.gif

Gerken

Iwelumo Haynes

Come on you reds.

Great idea: let's play 4-4-2 with two out and out wingers. After all, it worked a treat against Cardiff didn't it?

In my humble opinion, the best team for tonight would be the back nine that beat Preston (Gerkin; Orr Carey Fontaine Nyatanga; Sproule Skuse Hartley McAllister) , with Iwelumo and either Haynes or Clarkson up front.

I hope that this is the team as well to a certain degree but we played 4-4-2 with wingers against Cardiff no.gif

I agree to an extent but personally I have put that game down to a "Freak" one off result. For the first 20 minutes we played some really good stuff and I sat there thinking, we are gonna turn these over tonight!!! We just fell apart when they went ahead and to be fair, every single thing they hit went in.

Great idea: let's play 4-4-2 with two out and out wingers. After all, it worked a treat against Cardiff didn't it?

In my humble opinion, the best team for tonight would be the back nine that beat Preston (Gerkin; Orr Carey Fontaine Nyatanga; Sproule Skuse Hartley McAllister) , with Iwelumo and either Haynes or Clarkson up front.

I know playing 4-4-2 with 2 wingers is completely mental and never ever seen in English football but if we decided not to use a particular formation after every bad result, there wouldnt be many left to choose from would there? 10-0-0? Dont think we have tried that yet?

As many have said before, a lot of the problem stems from lack of confidence. A good start and an early goal will make the world of difference.

The game at the Walkers was one of the best performances I have seen this season (at least on a par with the game at the Madejski last year). Sproule's initiative to create the first goal really lifted the whole squad. Skuse had a great game as well. Let's hope the boys can remember how they did it and show it wasn't a one-off.

Of course we did still forget to defend for the whole 90mins and let in a soft consolation in the last minute, but that has far less impact when you are already 3-0 up!

<br />I know playing 4-4-2 with 2 wingers is completely mental and never ever seen in English football but if we decided not to use a particular formation after every bad result, there wouldnt be many left to choose from would there? 10-0-0? Dont think we have tried that yet?<br />

We would loose from own goals knowing our lot + deano

Gerken

Iwelumo Haynes

Come on you reds.

Agree with the above apart from....... id put Skuse in instead of Elliott, and if Maynard is fit id put him in instead of Haynes

Always Believe!

This would be my team tonight :

Basso :innocent06:

Orr - Carey - Nyatanga - Fontaine

Sproule - Elliott - Hartley - Campbell-Ryce

Haynes - Iwelumo

Time to bring back the first true BELIEVER

and the inspiration he always gave us all

He's ADRIANO BASSO :worship2: !!!!!! Come on you REDS :city: !

I know playing 4-4-2 with 2 wingers is completely mental and never ever seen in English football but if we decided not to use a particular formation after every bad result, there wouldnt be many left to choose from would there? 10-0-0? Dont think we have tried that yet?

10-0-0 is not practical as we just don't have enough defenders.

On the other hand we should be able to manage 0-0-10. Would be entertaining and with width, but might be a bit leaky at the back - no change there then!

This would be my team tonight :

Basso innocent06.gif

Orr - Carey - Nyatanga - Fontaine

Sproule - Elliott - Hartley - Campbell-Ryce

Haynes - Iwelumo

Time to bring back the first true BELIEVER

and the inspiration he always gave us all

He's ADRIANO BASSO worship2.gif !!!!!! Come on you REDS city.gif !

Would be a good choice if cambell ryce was fit to play.

same line up with either Williams or McAlistar on left for me

......................Basso......

Ribiero....Carey........Fontaine.......McCallister

Sproule....Sno/Skuse.....Hartley.......JCR

.............Haynes.......Iwelumo

SUBS:

Maynard

Clarkson

Sno/Skuse

Orr

Nyatanga

Elliott

Gerken

Ribeiro is both injured and on loan, he can't be recalled for another week or so.

My concern is picking from the 5 senior defenders that we may have available if McAllister is fit, as none of them have covered themselves in glory of late.

My guess would be this;

................................Gerken..........................................

Orr..............Carey....................Fontaine...........Nyatanga

................................Hartley...........................................

...................Johnson...............Skuse..............................

Haynes........................................................Sproule/JCR

..............................Iwelumo............................................

MAYNARD TO START......thats it ive had enough of this 'dead leg' nonsense...

Unless that is his leg has actually 'snuffed it'!

Maynard and iwelumo up front their the kiddies.

Haynes and sproule on the flanks with campbells rice at the ready.

Elliott and hartley or little johno in the middle.

We need a stong and alert back four tonight no excuses!

I sense victory.

Archived