IGNORED

Good Luck From The Gas

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

All the very best from me for the play offs.

Ollie has proven his worth and put the proverbial 2 fingers up to our "beloved" leader. I hope you go up and show him how far we have to go to catch up.

I'm not taking the piss here. :grr:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Cheers Grant,

I'm sure most gasheads feel like that to at the end of the day. It's a shame that the majority your forum members can't seem not to talk City down, as they are the represenatives of your club really. None of the Gasheads I know talk so much nonsense.

Regards to yourself and the sensible Gasheads (Well all those on gasheads.com then!)

Guest DrFaustus
Cheers Grant,

I'm sure most gasheads feel like that to at the end of the day. It's a shame that the majority your forum members can't seem not to talk City down, as they are the represenatives of your club really. None of the Gasheads I know talk so much nonsense.

Regards to yourself and the sensible Gasheads (Well all those on gasheads.com then!)

I think our official Pravda Interactive forum has a fair percentage of younger fans (as yours appears to) who feel obliged to criticise City or slag off their fans at any given opportunity. Maybe it helps their voices break or their bollox drop, I don't know.

Personally, and I appreciate I'm in a minority here, I wish you well. Our mob are so badly organised and ad hoc in their approach to getting us out of division 3, it will be some time until we meet in the league gain. (I'm yet to be convinced that the latest "saviour" Ian Atkins is capable of the job with the present board of BRFC)

Anyway, this is a City forum and a City thread, you don't need my moaning!. Once again, I wish you well and enjoy beating Swindon in the final.

Regards.

I think our official Pravda Interactive forum has a fair percentage of younger fans (as yours appears to) who feel obliged to criticise City or slag off their fans at any given opportunity. Maybe it helps their voices break or their bollox drop, I don't know.

Personally, and I appreciate I'm in a minority here, I wish you well. Our mob are so badly organised and ad hoc in their approach to getting us out of division 3, it will be some time until we meet in the league gain. (I'm yet to be convinced that the latest "saviour" Ian Atkins is capable of the job with the present board of BRFC)

Anyway, this is a City forum and a City thread, you don't need my moaning!. Once again, I wish you well and enjoy beating Swindon in the final.

Regards.

Quality Faustus, Your a brilliant poster on Gas forum (Yes i do read it!) and a Quality Gashead (Did i just say that?! :grr: )

Cheers!

Archived