IGNORED

Silverspoons At Wembley

matt1969bcfc

I went to Silverspoons before play off final, it was brilliant.

I took wife and kids and there were no problems, got a bit rowdy towards the end but nothing to be worried about.

Beer was £3.50 I think but so were the cokes for the kids.

If we would have won it would of been the best party ever if they opened it after the game as intended.

Oh the drunken memories. Best pre match ever I can say I had in there. The game sorta ruined what was an excellent day, Beer wasn't the best but after a couple you fail to notice.

Not really city related but got a mate going to watch villa in carling cup final .

he is planning on going to silverspoons before it is being organised similar to when we were at the play offs(obviously less wurzle tunes)

did anybody go and was it any good (beer quality ,kid friendly ,etc)

cheers

i was the one who arranged it all i knew the owners , its a quality club banging as they say

Agree with above it was superb. Beer a bit pricey that day, but so were train tickets and the game tickets - think you have to accept your going to pay more for that type of day/game.

Not sure if they are still about but if you put 'Silverspoons Wembley' there were some clips on youtube. They don't do justice to the atmosphere and noise. Hopefully be back there ourselves at the end of this season!!!whistle.gif

Guest david wka

Not really city related but got a mate going to watch villa in carling cup final .

he is planning on going to silverspoons before it is being organised similar to when we were at the play offs(obviously less wurzle tunes)

cheers

Your right its not City related so why put it in Bristol City talk.Should go in general sport.................

cheers

It is City related because it was the best fiver I have ever spent and brings back good memories of City fans as one, unlike these days. In there at 11:00 and best pre match ever, quality.

It was also the day City started going backwards especially after Elliot had to go right back.

Archived