IGNORED

Tomorrows Team

Bristol Boy

4-4-2

.............................................Phillips.............................................................

Carey.........................Coles.........................Butler...............................Hill........

Rougier........................Doherty.....................Tinnion...........................Woodman

....................................Roberts.....................Peacock.....................................

Subs

Stowell

Burnell

Miller

Murray

Lita

LW's out of favour and will leave in the summer if DW's still manager.

The only question is in midfield where Tinman could still move to left wing to accommodate Burnell.

After meNtioning it on the website, it is VERY UNLIKELY that DW will start with Murray & Rougier.

Luke Wilkshire out of favour? Sounds like a masterpiece of made up insider knowledge there. I think Lee Mathews may start upfront as Lee Peacock is out of favour too.
We'll see if LW starts tomorrow won't we?

I don't think that he'll even be involved.

DW's definetly got the hump with him and his international absences don't help.

Changed your mind since Monday, when you were "pretty certain" Danny's team would have Joe Burnell in the middle, Tinman wide left and Luke Wilkshire on the bench, then?
good point, I thought that too!

But the, we all change our minds. Personally I think the team BB suggests above is the most likely, although I would rather see Rouge and Murray on from the start.

Still we'll see tomorrow

LW's out of favour and will leave in the summer if DW's still manager.

Luke out of Favor???!? you've got to be drunk, that or you don't keep well up on the news page, he was selected over tinman consistantly until he was injured with the aussies, he wasnt even fit to consider until blackpool at which point auto promotion was on the line and change is bad

Archived