IGNORED

Statistically We Are Certain To Win The Play Offs

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

Statistically, a team which has been in the play offs four times will achieve the following results.

They will go out in the semi finals twice.

They will be the losing finallists once.

They will be the winners once.

Of course all of this means that we are BOUND to win the play offs this year. This is the 4th time we have taken part in the end of season lottery and the only result we are missing is a victory. We may as well start planning for division one now.

I think this is different to Cardiff though. Hartlepool don't have the quality of Cardiff and we really should win. Whether we do or not is another story. There is nobody in the play-offs that we should be scared of. There is no Cardiff or Qpr in them like last year. We are a class team and just need to put that into practise. I believe that this is our year. We HAVE to go up!!!!

COME ON YOU REDS!! :Party27: :Party27: :Party27:

Remember that last season Cardiff were sitting 3rd going into the last day of the season and ended up 6th. That's how close the gap was between 3rd-6th. This season, Hartlepool we're sitting 7th half an hour from time in their match against swindon, until their leveller knocked Vale out of 6th, with no teams having a chance at 3rd even if they could have picked up double points on the last day of the season....

In short, last seasons gap between 3rd and 6th was, 2 points - This season the Gap is 9 points - So yes I'd say they cannot be directly compared

we beat cardiff twice in the league, which suggested we'd beat them again
I say the laws of averages would have meant that we were likely to lose and we did.

We almost always beat bardiff for years & years and when it really mattered

boing...T1ts up... damn those laws.

Stuff the prayoffs it's all about money and nothing to do with fairness.

Archived