IGNORED

Shef Weds Busy Already

Br 1st ol

We are in a difficult situation, cos a lot of the quality players out there will want to know what division we are in before they join, where as sheff wed & co can start building for next season now. It certainly looks like Sheff Wed mean business!

We are in a difficult situation, cos a lot of the quality players out there will want to know what division we are in before they join, where as sheff wed & co can start building for next season now. It certainly looks like Sheff Wed mean business!
Or could it just be a ploy by the Sheffield Wednesday board?

They are skint and have just off-loaded 13 1st team squad members so unless they are going to pump all their money into the strikers and then go for rubbish throughout the rest of the squad, I would say they are just trying to give the fans false hope in the hope of maintaining the sell of season tickets.

There will be a lot of clubs in division 1 that will be after these players, so I wouldn't expect many (if any) to actually sign for Sheffield Wednesday, they are in a huge mess.

don't forget people, that we could well have andy Liddell and steven giliespie, at the start of next season, i know its a BIG maybe, but i'd rather have them, than a beckett who missed most of the season, a scott taylor that had none nothing before this season, and an aging overweight robberts.

Archived