IGNORED

Today's Loan Players

GrahamC

Dismal reading.

Artus was an unused sub at Darlington for Chesterfield, Trundle an unused sub for Swansea.

Plummer was not in Gillingham's 18 yet again after a strain picked up over two weeks ago.

Akinde was not in Brentford's squad, (presumably injured) likewise Ribeiro at Colchester and Jackson at Aldershot.

Stephen Henderson was the only player to get a game.

Dismal reading.

Artus was an unused sub at Darlington for Chesterfield, Trundle an unused sub for Swansea.

Plummer was not in Gillingham's 18 yet again after a strain picked up over two weeks ago.

Akinde was not in Brentford's squad, (presumably injured) likewise Ribeiro at Colchester and Jackson at Aldershot.

Maybe the harsh truth is that our young players are crap. Maybe Johnson isn't playing them because they're not good enough. That being the case, I'd be asking serious questions about the way the Academy is run. There must be a good reason why Cardiff can seemingly knock out a steady flow of quality young players and we can't.

Maybe the harsh truth is that our young players are crap. Maybe Johnson isn't playing them because they're not good enough. That being the case, I'd be asking serious about the way the Academy is run. There must be a good reason why Cardiff can seemingly knock out a steady flow of quality young players and we can't.

I agree. We have had periods where our players came through as apprentices, however since the 70's we have been consistently crap at it...

What is going on...Are they crap or are we crap at giving them a go!?...Any answers?

i live in aldershot and went to the game against notts county today, SH had a good game made some good saves but MJ is currently injured, i was at the game vs grimsby when he got injured and have to say he did not have a good 35 mins.

JAM,

Im in living aldershot. do you often go down the m4 to ashton gate?>

Dismal reading.

Ribeiro & Jackson are currenty injured and at City for treatment. Marlon is recovering from a knee problem.

Ribs pulled up after slipping on Colcester's " sandy" pitch, but has played well impressing the Mgr . Colchester are keen to take him for the remainder of the season. Just needs to negotiate with City. Would have thought that the club would be happy to let him stay out on loan. City's squad is already full and with ORR's form and Skuse/ Elliot as cover any chances to get a run of games at City this season, are very very slight.

Archived