IGNORED

Clanage Road Parking Ticket.

Taunton_City

Had a letter through today from Bristol City Council saying i had not paid a parking ticket from 12/01! Thing is we had no ticket on the car It was the night we had all the snow! Did anyone else ge a ticket that night?

Also i have parked there for the last 8 years!! And have never had a ticket, is it now a red route/ clearway???

Had a letter through today from Bristol City Council saying i had not paid a parking ticket from 12/01! Thing is we had no ticket on the car It was the night we had all the snow! Did anyone else ge a ticket that night?

Also i have parked there for the last 8 years!! And have never had a ticket, is it now a red route/ clearway???

Yes, I received a letter also, and no PCN was issued. Will be writing a letter to the council.

Yes, I received a letter also, and no PCN was issued. Will be writing a letter to the council.

What a difference to Reading police. Last season I drove up there and parked near the ground, completely on the pavement, as were all the other cars. I returned after the game to see all the cars ahead of me with tickets on their window, so I was expecting a nice fine. No, my "ticket" was a friendly warning from the local police ( a lady officer) advising me it was an offence to park on the pavement, and would I please not do it again. Can you imagine our lot doing that. Reading Police must know that it is a popular parking spot with away fans , as it is close to a known away fans pub, and could have made a killing every week. But they at least , use common sense.

What a difference to Reading police. Last season I drove up there and parked near the ground, completely on the pavement, as were all the other cars. I returned after the game to see all the cars ahead of me with tickets on their window, so I was expecting a nice fine. No, my "ticket" was a friendly warning from the local police ( a lady officer) advising me it was an offence to park on the pavement, and would I please not do it again. Can you imagine our lot doing that. Reading Police must know that it is a popular parking spot with away fans , as it is close to a known away fans pub, and could have made a killing every week. But they at least , use common sense.

Person who i was with had the same, i though it was really good. Would had been easier to slap a fine on.

Archived