IGNORED

Wba Match Thread

PhilC

Executive wolf, seriously I cannot believe the amount of digs you have had at LJ through this thread. 'Only playing well because of elliot, elliot giving him the space, what would hartley have done?'....jesus christ. LJ was absolutely key to our game today and if anyone did not see that then im afraid I worry for football. Elliot was very poor in the first half, gave the ball away, bad touch and was not contributing the normal positves to his game, culminating in him being massively at fault for the WBA goal, it was a terrible place to gice the ball away and bang...losing. LJ was the only player that created a chance for us in the first half, haynes missing when really he should have hit the net. The second half commentary actually said when we had gone 2-1 up 'lee johnson is the key here at the moment'....and despite haynes being the one ripping them apart, the commentator was correct. The whole team improved 2nd half, as did elliot and he started playing his game, but he was not, today, even close to the standard of LJ.

For the record, when Hartley came on, the first and only thing he did, was attemp a little lofted ball out to the wing, which didnt have enough on it and west brom went on the counter. I'l make the point here that LJ, would have played the simple ball out to the wing and NOT given the ball away when it didnt require a delicate chip. I'm not a LJ lover but if you can't praise him for todays game then, my god. He had a few bad passes early on, as did skuse and a few other slightly nervous city players, but other than that, after haynes he was probably our best player.

That said, I dont think he did a great deal with the set pieces today, which were rather frustratingly poor.

Executive wolf, seriously I cannot believe the amount of digs you have had at LJ through this thread. 'Only playing well because of elliot, elliot giving him the space, what would hartley have done?'....jesus christ. LJ was absolutely key to our game today and if anyone did not see that then im afraid I worry for football. Elliot was very poor in the first half, gave the ball away, bad touch and was not contributing the normal positves to his game, culminating in him being massively at fault for the WBA goal, it was a terrible place to gice the ball away and bang...losing. LJ was the only player that created a chance for us in the first half, haynes missing when really he should have hit the net. The second half commentary actually said when we had gone 2-1 up 'lee johnson is the key here at the moment'....and despite haynes being the one ripping them apart, the commentator was correct. The whole team improved 2nd half, as did elliot and he started playing his game, but he was not, today, even close to the standard of LJ.

For the record, when Hartley came on, the first and only thing he did, was attemp a little lofted ball out to the wing, which didnt have enough on it and west brom went on the counter. I'l make the point here that LJ, would have played the simple ball out to the wing and NOT given the ball away when it didnt require a delicate chip. I'm not a LJ lover but if you can't praise him for todays game then, my god. He had a few bad passes early on, as did skuse and a few other slightly nervous city players, but other than that, after haynes he was probably our best player.

That said, I dont think he did a great deal with the set pieces today, which were rather frustratingly poor.

Luckily you saved me losing my temper...LJ was great today he got around the pitch and played simple passes to bring players into the game!

Enough said

The Great day.I'm soory for what I saying to GJ.City have a amazing day, city today was playing a game of promotion objective.I hope to 3-4 wins consecutives, for a easy season final.

GJ must tu do some transfers, 1 defender, 2-3 midl. 1-2 strikers....and City will play for 1-2 place.Gary Johnson haven't some good moments in last 2 months.GJ can  do it again good job, but must work more and talk more about the end of the match with players.Sorry for my "Low" english.

I'm so happy....We wish you a good night!

The Great day.I'm soory for what I saying to GJ.City have a amazing day, city today was playing a game of promotion objective.I hope to 3-4 wins consecutives, for a easy season final.

GJ must tu do some transfers, 1 defender, 2-3 midl. 1-2 strikers....and City will play for 1-2 place.Gary Johnson haven't some good moments in last 2 months.GJ can do it again good job, but must work more and talk more about the end of the match with players.Sorry for my "Low" english.

I'm so happy....We wish you a good night!

No need to apologise mate. Your English isn't any worse than some English peoples. Glad you enjoyed the game.

:clapping:

Unbelievable comments about LJ from a few. Thought he was one of our best players today and I'm no LJ fan.

HE had a stormer today had a cracking 2nd half made good solid ball winning tackles and nicked the winner to boot , i've not been a Lee J knocker because to me Marvin had been proberly worse even today he lost the ball for the baggies goal, but what a 2nd half from Marvin was like the player of old was everywhere tackling,running moving the ball hungry to drive the team on. If only we can play with the same passion and in your face commitment to get away from the bottom .

Nice to see a lot of baggies fans praising our performance. Here is one...

Bristol were brilliant today, They showed amazing tackles, amazing skill and most of all played like a brilliant team. We went there thinking that just because they were at the bottom end of the table that we'd beat them.

They walked all over us, they were the better team today.

I do not need to add anything to that. englandsmile4wf.gif

Archived