IGNORED

Anyone Else Heard This Rumour?

jimtastic

Heard something over the weekend from a (usually) fairly reliable source. Might be bollo. Not sure if anyone else has heard this or if there's been any mention of it on here, but thought I'd share....

The story goes that GJ offered his resignation after the Cardiff game, but was swiftly turned down - apparently 'them upstairs' are laying the blame for our recent problems squarely at the door of some of the players.

Still, onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed we can build on yesterday's result! :)

Heard something over the weekend from a (usually) fairly reliable source. Might be bollo. Not sure if anyone else has heard this or if there's been any mention of it on here, but thought I'd share....

The story goes that GJ offered his resignation after the Cardiff game, but was swiftly turned down - apparently 'them upstairs' are laying the blame for our recent problems squarely at the door of some of the players.

Still, onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed we can build on yesterday's result! smile.gif

Old news I'm afraid. It was actually at half time when it happened.

Mentioned in several previous posts.

Old news I'm afraid. It was actually at half time when it happened.

Mentioned in several previous posts.

The 'resignation' might be old news, but it being refused because them upstairs lay the blame for our downturn in form squarely on certain players is certainly news to me.

I wonder who those players would be?dunno.gif

The 'resignation' might be old news, but it being refused because them upstairs lay the blame for our downturn in form squarely on certain players is certainly news to me.

I wonder who those players would be?dunno.gif

You should hear the exact quote I was told that "them upstairs" gave... "Blame" doesn't do it justice - you certainly couldn't post it here :laugh:

Still, onwards and upwards. Fingers crossed we can build on yesterday's result! smile.gif

First I've heard of that!

You should hear the exact quote I was told that "them upstairs" gave... "Blame" doesn't do it justice - you certainly couldn't post it here :laugh:

kind of made sense, I think SL came out and said he reminded the players of their responsibilites, which is probably a polite version of what was said. funny though, I cant imagine SL taking that tone with anyone.

kind of made sense, I think SL came out and said he reminded the players of their responsibilites, which is probably a polite version of what was said. funny though, I cant imagine SL taking that tone with anyone.

I never actually had it confirmed that it was SL and also couldn't imagine him taking that tone - hence the "them upstairs". :)

Archived