IGNORED

Caskey?

42nite

I don't seem to have heard much about him since he's been here. Is he still here?

Any chance of seeing him play in a City shirt? He doesn't even make the subs bench, which I can't understand, as I always thought he was 'Quality'.

I guess at the end of the day he was an option incase we picked up some key injuries towards the end of the season. Its easy to say now that we didn't need him, but having the experience in reserve just incase was useful I'm sure, and could of been critical.

personally id like to see caskey do a full pre season with us,get himself fit,and then see what hes made of?? the only reason hes not getting near the first team must be due to his fitness levels,as we all know he has great abilty,but hes just not got the fitness to match it :grr::dunno: .

• Admin

I am still convinced that we got him in for 2 reasons;

1) Like was mentioned above he was cover if we had a spate of injuries.

2) Get him in and involved at the club, then give him next pre-season (and summer break) to get himself fit, and then to earn a contract

I am still convinced that we got him in for 2 reasons;

1) Like was mentioned above he was cover if we had a spate of injuries.

2) Get him in and involved at the club, then give him next pre-season (and summer break) to get himself fit, and then to earn a contract

Blimey........ you make it sound so attractive...... I'll take the job!

Archived