IGNORED

New Palace Boss Is Paul Hart

Martyn Hocking

Strange appointment. Paul Hart just doesn't have it as a manager. He's been sacked at Forest, Barnsley, Portsmouth and QPR....no wonder the Palace fans are feeling underwhelmed. unsure.gif

Good youth coach but don't seem to be able to cut it as a manager but with palarse having to play so many youngsters his appointment makes sense.

I suspect they appointed him because he's cheap!

Do we now hate Palace less (and QPR more) because Colin has moved?

Nope, still hate Palace, and hope they look forward to playing th G*s next season as they've just signed their death warrant with that appointment!

Coppell didn't fancy it then... or is he saving himself for a move West (not)? Dug Pompey out of a similar hole a couple of years ago but not a very inspiring appointment judging from Palace fans' reaction (they all wanted Coppell).

Speaking to the Reading fans at my place of work, they seem to think that Steve Coppell was approached to retake the reigns at the mad stad - but he was demanding a salary of 1 mil per year. I suspect he would have been asking the same from palarse meaning they never had a hope in hell of getting him in their current state. Doubt we will see him at the gate anytime soon though.

Archived