IGNORED

Old Blackthorn

Zider_I_Up_Landlord

Just a quick one, i have heard from a friend that there are rumours of old Blackthorn coming back!

Has anyone else heard this or am I getting my hopes up?

Too late for me. I wrote my letter of complaint when they watered it down. My local binned it and replaced it with Thatchers which has taken off big time with the regular cider drinkers. Even better Natch has started to filter into some of the supermarkets down here. Have they found that the yuppies and the like have moved onto something more trendy again - hope so. Perhaps they should have stayed loyal to the real cider drinkers and not pander to people who put ice cubes into there glass first.

Not a attack on your good selves but I don't get the fuss about blackthorn it was crap then and is even worse now and never has been real cider. Get yr selfs down the A38 to thatchers and buy yr selfs some real stuff out the barrel or might I suggest the orchard pub voted the best pub there range of cider is something to truly behold

Not a attack on your good selves but I don't get the fuss about blackthorn it was crap then and is even worse now and never has been real cider. Get yr selfs down the A38 to thatchers and buy yr selfs some real stuff out the barrel or might I suggest the orchard pub voted the best pub there range of cider is something to truly behold

While I'll agree that Blackthorn is nothing like proper cider, it is at least widely avaliable and should it return I for only will return to drinking it.

Archived