IGNORED

Bristol City

Keep the Faith

Thats very rose tinited, he spent a silly amount of money as we got promoted, apointed benny and unermined JW (gashead that he was still got us up) we then got the senses knocked out of us with a silly diamond formation and every fan knew it wasnt the players lack of effort it was the Chairmans meddling that cost us. Hense he resigned and saddled us with a lot of debt, even though he did cancel some of it later on. Ever since John Laycock stood down as chariman Steve has been doing the job and brilliently if I may say so :)

So I'm sorry the share issue never saved us it was fassionable at the time as a way of raising money for clubs.

Just out of interest, who was our finance director when Davidson was Chairman?

Just out of interest, who was our finance director when Davidson was Chairman?

Steve :) but it wasnt his decision to spend a million on Tony Thorpe that was a purely Scott Davidson undermining all and sundry at the club.

Dont get me wrong I dont dislike Scott Davidson I just think he was a proper muppet at the time he was chairman and at least 5 years we were subsequently in the 3rd tier of English football was becuase of his misjudgments and legacy. I on the other hand think Tony Pulis is the spawn of satan and should burn in the pits of hell for all eternity.

Archived