IGNORED

Emotions

Guest red in the usa

Guest red in the usa

Drunken bollox...but....this is how I feel about tomorrow...

I live in the USA (but will hopefully head back to the UK soon for a new job).

I have supported since the 70s...its bizarre but for the first time I genuinely feel City are on the brink of something special....not the LDV, not an FA Cup shock... but, something like we have the set-up to take things further...at a minimum to stay in Div1 and then move forward, not necessarily to the Prem in one or two years but a solid Div one team, maybe play-offs in 2006-07 and then who knows...

I really hope so... I love Bristol, I'm proud of it, I was born there, its a great City with great traditions and history, my daughters both left hospital in City Baby-grows (pathetic I know !), I hope to head back in the near future, ridiculous but I so want City to kick off something big. I've done my bit...all the sceptics (sceptic tank ....yank) in the office wished City good luck before I left tonight...even more talk about it than the New York Yankees...for once.

For some reason totally different than last year...time for success, time to win, time to cash in, time to be proud to say...I'm from Bristol...I'm a City fan, and a Bristol fan !

Apologies the drunken rant...but its time for Bristol City to rise, time to be counted, to make it happen, pick your cliche... this is our time...we will do it.

Come on you reds !

Guest TB Mutiny

Well said mate! Althogh I have lived all my life in America, except for some time in Mexico (University) I as well feel tat City are on the brink of something BIG!!

Keep on supporting the Cider Army by displaying flags, badges, etc on your car and at the office!!!

Archived