IGNORED

Why Hasnt It Been Sung Yet?

And Its Smith

Well what another exhilerating afternoon down the gate that was. Goals, goals, goals and goals thanks mainly to Nyatanga and Carey and Gary Johnson's seemingly inability to motivate or tactically innovate us. What changes?

Everyone seems to be slowly coming round to the fact that Johnson needs to go, although a good number of City fans in the Ayteo today felt the first half performance worthy of applause, but the one song that may trigger it hasnt been sung.

WE WANT JOHNSON OUT, SAY WE WANT JOHNSON OUT!

Next game give it a go, see how it sounds...you know you want to.

Well what another exhilerating afternoon down the gate that was. Goals, goals, goals and goals thanks mainly to Nyatanga and Carey and Gary Johnson's seemingly inability to motivate or tactically innovate us. What changes?

Everyone seems to be slowly coming round to the fact that Johnson needs to go, although a good number of City fans in the Ayteo today felt the first half performance worthy of applause, but the one song that may trigger it hasnt been sung.

Perhaps we are all too wary. He has a track-record of having dissenters thrown out by the stewards.

Guest clevedonred

We did hear 'you dont know what your doing' from the dolman......

And i joined in, it was the first signs I've seen of the happy clappers being drowned out.

It's the beginning of the end methinks, I'll try and start up the johnson out chant at the newcastle game

I'm not alound to sing, sit in the Williams!

From respect to GJ and for what he has achieved.

A fair few were singing it in the Dolman. If we drop further down into the mire then I imagine the chants will occur, which means we should expect them for the Newcastle game.

city.gif johnson out was sang in the doleman in block b by a fewcity.gif

could also here the fat lady clearing her throat ready to sing for johnson

I was sat in block B of Dolman today and never heard that chant.

I hear people talking about GJ getting the sack/leaving or whatever, but you don't really hear anyone chanting it. Probably due to there being a good chance of embarrasment or something similar like that, as I'm sure abuse will be thrown back from fellow fans.

I hear people talking about GJ getting the sack/leaving or whatever, but you don't really hear anyone chanting it. Probably due to there being a good chance of embarrasment or something similar like that, as I'm sure abuse will be thrown back from fellow fans.

Well I was in block C and can vouch that two rounds of it occured. The second just after the slow clapping.

GJ was also subjected to a barage of abuse as he walked towards the atyeo with people giving 'bye bye' jestures and general chorus of boos.

I'm not sure if chanting it during a match is the best idea.. after it maybe but during it can only damage the mindset of an already poorly motivated team. We still need some points to stay safe.. I'm not sure if we'll get them.

Certainly block A and block B chanted you don't know what your doing when the substitutions were made.There was slow hand clapping in block A as well. DOLMAN STAND FANS ARE GETTING RESTLESS.

Well I was in block C and can vouch that two rounds of it occured. The second just after the slow clapping.

GJ was also subjected to a barage of abuse as he walked towards the atyeo with people giving 'bye bye' jestures and general chorus of boos.

I'm not sure if chanting it during a match is the best idea.. after it maybe but during it can only damage the mindset of an already poorly motivated team. We still need some points to stay safe.. I'm not sure if we'll get them.

You are right, I think you sit to the left of where I sit in the B Block and it was definately sang today.

I sit in block F of the Dolman, and there was a lot of rage and anger amongst the fans. Could hear a lot of Johnson comments, but its always impossible to tell if their aimed at LJ or GJ.

I honestly felt one angry man was going to have a heart attack, such was his fury!

Was definitely sung in dolman B by me and others around us ! some looked uncomfortable singing it like they didn't really want to even one was told to stop by his girlfreind / wife ( perhaps that was him in the road after the gamewhistle.gif )

Archived