IGNORED

First Game This Season

mikebrenn

today was the first game i have been able to get to this season,cus my new job means i work most saturdays.so i know i dont have much right to give an opinion like the rest of you.if that is what you guys are watching i feel realy sorry for you.got to be honest,and i am not being smug,but i did say on here before the season started,that we will be in a relagation battle this season.the way we finnished last season,and the signings that were made just did not feel me with confidence.as for todays game,i thought billy sharp was class. he ran our centre backs allover the place.cant realy understand why he gets booed.i would love to see him in a city shirt.as for the signings we have made,why is hartley on the bench?is lee johnson a better option?.why did johnson take off cambell ryce?.like i said,i cant have much of an opinion this season like you guys,but johnson as got to go.he as done a great job to get us where we are,but under him we are in serious danger of going backwards again,he just does not have what it takes to take us further.

Archived