IGNORED

Banner At Front Of Ee

Economou

"We want our dummer back"

In regards to a fan who got arrested (unfairly) at cardiff and is currently banned from ashton gate.

Indeed. Said person is a very good mate of mine who was very unfairly arrested at the cardiff away cup game, and has a court appearance on friday april 23rd. He is facing a life ban or nothing at all and, we are all hoping its nothing. The banner, which has been home made, was at the WBA game and will be at every home game for the rest of the season.

Indeed. Said person is a very good mate of mine who was very unfairly arrested at the cardiff away cup game, and has a court appearance on friday april 23rd. He is facing a life ban or nothing at all and, we are all hoping its nothing. The banner, which has been home made, was at the WBA game and will be at every home game for the rest of the season.

Says it all really. Our country is bankrupt and the Police waste yet more taxpayers' money taking yet another City supporter to court for yet another 'nothing offence'. This country's criminal justice system stinks of corrupt lawyer Toffs and other blue blood inbred types.

Says it all really. Our country is bankrupt and the Police waste yet more taxpayers' money taking yet another City supporter to court for yet another 'nothing offence'. This country's criminal justice system stinks of corrupt lawyer Toffs and other blue blood inbred types.

Give it a drink on the class war crap Goblin. Every thread you post on degenerates into yet another *yawn* Toffs and snobs rant.

Lawyers come from pretty much every social class, ethnic grouping, religion, area, upbringing, gender, and nationality. I know a lawyer who came from one of the roughest estates in Brighton. He went to a school which maintained Grammar School standards, and acheived the dream of becoming a lawyer. Dont think hes a inbred toff somehow.

Its soooooooooooooooooooo 80's man. like come into the 90's or something. you might like it.

Archived