IGNORED

The Football Is Now Starting To Match Our Financial Position

publandlord

So theres been lots of posts on here about other clubs financial mismanagement but what about ours??

"the best manager since Alan Dicks" created in 2007/8 a £2million loss (would have been 3.5 million but the losing team gets all the playoff final receipts) 2008/9 a 6.5 million loss and this year more players less takings at least another £5 million loss So all in all over £13 million loss to build what.... a squad not a team, tactically inept, We lose 5-2 at home to a team who have only averaged 1 goal away per game this season, (and whose other 4 away wins include the mighty Peterboro Sheffield Weds Crystal Palace and Derby)

The accounts also tell us we have £6.2 million owing to creditors that is due within 12 months and £9.5 million owing due after 12 months We also have a £5million loan payable over 3 years.

Can anyone tell me where we are going to find £20.5 million to pay this debt off in the next 3 years when were currently losing £5million a year?????

Our wages to turnover ratio is 88% which is worse than Portsmouth's and since our wage bill has gone up significantly this year this ratio is now even worse.

We sneer at Peter Ridsdale at Cardiff but look at our own financial mismangement.

If SL pulls the plug on all this ridiculous spending we will be into admintration and in a worse position than 1982 .

We must get a new manager in

1. To keep us up

2. To clean up Johnsons mess - too many overpaid players - a squad not a team, Do we really need Johnson, Hartley, Skuse, Williams, JCR, Haynes, Sno and Elliott in midfield?? and Iwelumo, Maynard Agyemang, Clarkson, and Akinde, up front?

3. Start using the academy properly dont loan them out, use them as your squad players, give them 10 and 15 minutes from the bench and keep the first team squad at a resonable size.

4. Get rid of players who are not Championship standard

5. No new signings without savings to the wage bill

To sum up we need someone NOW, SL, who really would be the best manager since Alan Dicks

PS

Does anyone really think that if LJ had a scottish Grandmother he would be picked for Scotland before Paul Hartley??

Can anyone remember a worse defence? we would have been look at a 6 or 7 goal defeat today without Gerken. I'm beginning to think Gus Ceasar would get a place in our team on merit as our defence is so poor at the moment. (for those who dont remember him Gus makes Baz Savage look like Rooney)

I also renewed my season ticket today because I support BCFC not any particular player, manager, or chairman. I just hope we will still have a club to support in 3 or 4 years time

So theres been lots of posts on here about other clubs financial mismanagement but what about ours??

"the best manager since Alan Dicks" created in 2007/8 a £2million loss (would have been 3.5 million but the losing team gets all the playoff final receipts) 2008/9 a 6.5 million loss and this year more players less takings at least another £5 million loss So all in all over £13 million loss to build what.... a squad not a team, tactically inept, We lose 5-2 at home to a team who have only averaged 1 goal away per game this season, (and whose other 4 away wins include the mighty Peterboro Sheffield Weds Crystal Palace and Derby)

The accounts also tell us we have £6.2 million owing to creditors that is due within 12 months and £9.5 million owing due after 12 months We also have a £5million loan payable over 3 years.

Can anyone tell me where we are going to find £20.5 million to pay this debt off in the next 3 years when were currently losing £5million a year?????

Our wages to turnover ratio is 88% which is worse than Portsmouth's and since our wage bill has gone up significantly this year this ratio is now even worse.

We sneer at Peter Ridsdale at Cardiff but look at our own financial mismangement.

If SL pulls the plug on all this ridiculous spending we will be into admintration and in a worse position than 1982 .

We must get a new manager in

1. To keep us up

2. To clean up Johnsons mess - too many overpaid players - a squad not a team, Do we really need Johnson, Hartley, Skuse, Williams, JCR, Haynes, Sno and Elliott in midfield?? and Iwelumo, Maynard Agyemang, Clarkson, and Akinde, up front?

3. Start using the academy properly dont loan them out, use them as your squad players, give them 10 and 15 minutes from the bench and keep the first team squad at a resonable size.

4. Get rid of players who are not Championship standard

5. No new signings without savings to the wage bill

To sum up we need someone NOW, SL, who really would be the best manager since Alan Dicks

PS

Does anyone really think that if LJ had a scottish Grandmother he would be picked for Scotland before Paul Hartley??

Can anyone remember a worse defence? we would have been look at a 6 or 7 goal defeat today without Gerken. I'm beginning to think Gus Ceasar would get a place in our team on merit as our defence is so poor at the moment. (for those who dont remember him Gus makes Baz Savage look like Rooney)

I also renewed my season ticket today because I support BCFC not any particular player, manager, or chairman. I just hope we will still have a club to support in 3 or 4 years time

In the first year you are mentioning I believe we only made a loss because SL decided to invest the money we earned from Wembley on new players - £2 000 000.

If anyone I trust SL. Think he already has said that the current situation is untenable long term if it wasen't for the new stadium.

Archived