IGNORED

Its Ok Having A Go At The Manager

Pete1975Legend

Where is the captain because it certainly isnt carey. He needs to take some of the responsibility too. If he is marshalling the players he is doing it very badly and not organising the defence either. For me a change of captain is needed and the only person that can do it vocally and give 110% every time is Bradley Orr.

Where is the captain because it certainly isnt carey. He needs to take some of the responsibility too. If he is marshalling the players he is doing it very badly and not organising the defence either. For me a change of captain is needed and the only person that can do it vocally and give 110% every time is Bradley Orr.

There is no escape for GJ, he picks the captain the players or fans dont; so which ever way you cut it the manager is the guy in control.

It has been tough for Louis recently, But he has been an excellent captain over the years. Whilst ORR is vocal and always gives 100% it is questionable whether he actually motivates his team mates or simple screams at them when frustrated. Ask anyone who plays in front of him.

Good Leadership skills tend to be more linked to behaviours that give others support and help to get through difficult situations. Once back on his game Louis is more likely to take on that positive role model than any of the other defenders.

Lets help by offering the lads continued support even through the bad times.

There is no escape for GJ, he picks the captain the players or fans dont; so which ever way you cut it the manager is the guy in control.

Dead right - I find it typical of GJ and his arrogance that he just hangs around - the guy should just walk and leave with some credit rather than wait until he is sacked - of course the players should perform and are the ones on the pitch - but has any of us had a boss we have no faith in etc? I have and when that happens your own performance can drop - I logged in this morning hoping to see he had gone - but sadly not.

I know that everone always tries to protect the manager saying the players just have'nt performed but at the end of the day GJ is the Manager and should be able to motivate his players which at the moment he is not doing.

I don't care what anybody says Louis Carey has been and still is a good Captain but if you are trying to get an uttererly Useless defence to play well your own game has to suffer, we have a lightweight Midfield and we crucify the Strikers when they are not scoring goals, So if we are not Defending well the midfield doesn't get the ball meaning that the strikers don't recieve any quality balls in the box, when the odd quality ball gets to the box we score them, Which tells me there are not enough Quality Balls into the box.

1. The Manager and the Scouting set up finds the players and we then sign them so therefore are they the correct players for the job ?

2. If we havn't got the correct players you cannot blame the captain on the pitch, the Blame clearly lays at the feet of the Manager , Coaching Staff and finally the Scouting Staff.

This finally tells me that GJ has come to the end of the road as far as the City is concerened, he is not going to walk or he won't get his pay off so it is down to SL at the end of the season as it is to late now to make these changes to get rid and bring in someone who is able to talk to Premier League Clubs who have quality players available for loan as it proved with 2 goal scorer of Donny yesterday and who came from Arsenal and is only 19 years old.

Archived