IGNORED

Bristol City,s Championship Status?

Dolman Block B

Alot of fans share your concern Arn.

I've said before that I have a great deal of respect for Steve Lansdown but if he has a weakeness its his tenedency to stick with failing managers for too long. I'm not convinced that he would sack a manager to whom he gave an unprecedented 5 year deal, 3 years ago. To do so could appear that he was wrong in the first place to invest so heavily in Johnson in the first place.

Pretty sure the deal was late 2008, certainly wasn't 3 years ago - so a bigger pay off to think about.

I just cannot believe the performances after the west brom game - shocking. I have always said he shouldn't go but am gradually going the other way. He has been a brilliant manager for us but unless he gets some performances and some points from the next 4 games I seriously cannot see any other option for the club.

Pretty sure the deal was late 2008, certainly wasn't 3 years ago - so a bigger pay off to think about.

I just cannot believe the performances after the west brom game - shocking. I have always said he shouldn't go but am gradually going the other way. He has been a brilliant manager for us but unless he gets some performances and some points from the next 4 games I seriously cannot see any other option for the club.

When you see a team as mediocre as Coventry push up to 8th it really does give me hope that we can move up the table. I think we will get some decent performances/results from those games.

When you see a team as mediocre as Coventry push up to 8th it really does give me hope that we can move up the table. I think we will get some decent performances/results from those games.

I wouldnt be puttin' any money on it if I were you. Lacking confidence, piss poor defence, non effective strikers and a manager who makes Benitez look like a manager who picks a settled team.

I know its not in the Championship but Hereford today dispensed with their managers services and they are ELEVEN points clear of the relegation zone!!!!

LET ME REMIND YOU STEVE (IF YOU CAN DRAG YOURSELF AWAY FROM DROOLING OVER THE LEGO STADIUM PLAN) WE ARE FIVE POINTS CLEAR OF SHEFF WED WHO ARE THIRD FROM BOTTOM?

Get real and smell the coffee for all our sakes and if you dont think we can afford it at least put some of my £300 plus that I gave to you last week in the hope of an improvement next season towards buying Gabby and Milly a Garmin to anywhere bar BS3 PERMANENTLY.

I know its not in the Championship but Hereford today dispensed with their managers services and they are ELEVEN points clear of the relegation zone!!!!

LET ME REMIND YOU STEVE (IF YOU CAN DRAG YOURSELF AWAY FROM DROOLING OVER THE LEGO STADIUM PLAN) WE ARE FIVE POINTS CLEAR OF SHEFF WED WHO ARE THIRD FROM BOTTOM?

Get real and smell the coffee for all our sakes and if you dont think we can afford it at least put some of my £300 plus that I gave to you last week in the hope of an improvement next season towards buying Gabby and Milly a Garmin to anywhere bar BS3 PERMANENTLY.

Agree the comments in todays Greenun by MW summed up as fans how we feel.

Archived