IGNORED

A New Name

Roadrunner

If we survive in the Champoinship this season, and i think we will, then SL HAS to send the Johnson family and Millen on their way. I would like to put forward a serious new name and not some of the joke names that have been put forward. So if SL waits untill the end of the season I would like him to get in Gregozio Manzano. Who i hear 95% of you asking. Well my secound club i follow is Mallorca in the Spainish League. For the past two seasons working with a small club with poor finances, gates of around 15,000. Playing in a league with Real, Barca, Seville etc. He has managed to keep them up. Indeed after tonights results they sit 4th in the table. This man really is a great Manager. Would he want to drop down, and move to England i just don't know, but Steve get on the phone and ask.

I am sure Steve is making contact to see who is avalable and when. The longer he leaves it the harder it will be for anyone coming in. If he sacks Johnson after the Palace game then Steve Copple is the man. If he leaves it late then we need someone to pin the players up against the dressing room wall and throw cups of tea around to really shake them up. So Mark Hughes, Paul Jewell, Warnock or Peter Reid. Who will it be and when, who knows. But for me the sooner the better.

Oh come on we stand no chance of getting one top young managers in Spain......

Sadly we are a small fish in a big pond and as Johnson tells us, him and the team are doing all they can.

Keep the faith and believe in Johnson and we will be ok.

Have to agree with mrdc on the point that we could not get him. He has done an unbelievable job with Mallorca and is very highly regarded in Spain, I highly doubt he would trade that in for a shot at Englands second tier. With the record he has, it wouldn't surprise me if some Prem teams had considered him!

But I disagree with trusting in Johnson, I don't believe we can progress as a club with him at the helm. Time for a change, but this is ambitious to say the least!

Archived