IGNORED

Priorities

elhombrecito

I'm sat here in UWE after cycling (yep, I'm a budding Jer Boon) from Hengrove at 6:30am this morning, with an important exam only 55 minutes away. Am I concerning myself with the ins and outs of data processing systems? Nope, I'm worrying about 22 men kicking a leather ball around some 300 miles north of me....... :grr:

Not much point in posting this now (although you could be walking out now after the initial 15 minutes where you're not allowed to leave - I hope not) but best of luck Stu

I have two important exams Wednesday and Thursday - I should be revising Wednesday night, but instead I'll be in a football ground with 19,000 other people. Things we do for love...

I do have an exam on Saturday, but luckily it's next Saturday and not this one - not that I could afford to go up to Hartlepool unfortunately (and what with four three hour exams this week that's probably unadvisable)

But, I'm digressing quite heavily. Best of luck, and also to anyone doing exams or dissertations at this silly time of year :grr:

Good luck Stu (though you're halfway through now..... :dunno: )

How harsh is it making you sit exams on a Saturday?!?!

I have one on Tuesday afternoon and the killer - one on Thursday morning meaning I'm unable to celebrate/drown sorrows properly after the second leg (also means I can't go which is a bugger).

The people who sort exams out really have no regard for football fans do they? :@ :grr:

Guest comeonyoureds

i got an exam at 4.30pm on weds :grr: so cant make it back from nottingham to the gate in time for the game! 2nd year in a row ive had to miss the playoff games! hopefully next year it'll be auto promotion from division one so i dont have to miss out again!

I'm looking forward to celebrating the end of exams with a promotion party at the millenium! :dunno:

good luck everyone with exams this week!

Guest smirnoffred

Bournemouth, i too have an exam on thursday morning at bmth uni. Are you in the sports hall or the ambassador suite? Stupid ambassador for me!

Bournemouth, i too have an exam on thursday morning at bmth uni. Are you in the sports hall or the ambassador suite? Stupid ambassador for me!
Ambassador Suite for me too - a Law & Ethics exam - are you on Multi-Media Journalism too then.......???

Fairly happy with tonight's result - could've been a helluva lot worse considering how poo we played......... :whistle:

Stu I would have burnt the exam room down if I had an exam (It wasn't me though back in the summer of 98), to make you feel better, the game was shocking and the atmosphere wa rubbish so nothing really worth travelling 600 miles for

Guest smirnoffred

No not multi media. Strategic marketing for retail management. City can never do anything conveniently can they?

Archived