IGNORED

No Comment Yet From Sl

After the Cardiff debacle, I believe Steve Lansdowne came out immediately and said "We must all stick together."

As yet, there has been no comment from SL, that I have seen anyway.

Is this merely a case of there being nothing for him to say, or could something really be brewing behind the scenes?

Didn't he also say it musn't happen again ....

I'm sure SL went in that dressing room after the match and said a few home truths(although it should be left to the manager). But there is only so much a person(chairman) can stand without losing their rag. "Right you orrible bunch of ******s, you,ve let yourselves down, you,ve let your boss down, you,ve let me down, you,ve let the club down, but worse of all.......YOU,VE LET THE FANS DOWN---BIG TIME!!!

After the Cardiff debacle, I believe Steve Lansdowne came out immediately and said "We must all stick together."

As yet, there has been no comment from SL, that I have seen anyway.

Is this merely a case of there being nothing for him to say, or could something really be brewing behind the scenes?

Same again i.m.o. we must all stick together etc, will take a few more hits yet even a drop into the bottom 3, gawd please we dont, cause by that time it could well be to late. :yawn:

Does the situation look any better from Wales

No :(. It doesn't make much of a difference, we all know Bristol is a small town in Wales.

I just don't want a managerial change to condemn us to relegation this season where we may scrape by with GJ. It will also scupper the new stadium I'd think.

No :(. It doesn't make much of a difference, we all know Bristol is a small town in Wales.

I just don't want a managerial change to condemn us to relegation this season where we may scrape by with GJ. It will also scupper the new stadium I'd think.

there is no proof that it would or not, it could save us from the drop, but yes we "may scrape it" if there are 3 worse teams than us at the end, if not were gone.

No sad.gif. It doesn't make much of a difference, we all know Bristol is a small town in Wales.

Yes. Agreed , Well, not the Bristol in Wales bit.... colder.gif but I think there is risk either way. If we do nothing then we could be in for a drop anyway. I think the players need to be lifted and the only way to do that is new face and someone who can command faith and trust and can motivate the players. Not by speaking welsh of course... drunk2.gif

Archived