IGNORED

Sheff Wednesday Fans Talk..

Bris Red

Friend of mine is a big Sheffield Wednesday fan and i follow there results and occasionaly have a look on there forum beacuse of this.. Anyway just had a quick look at there forum and saw this thread http://www.owlstalk....pic=124570&st=0

We get mentioned a few times:

''Bristol City are on a bit of a free fall and they've got some tough games coming up.''

''Agree

have said for a while that they are the one who may drop into the bottom three late this season.''

I think 99% of us agree that we are firmly in the relegation battle with about 8 other times (bar Plymouth and Pboro) and realistically we have to now start worrying about the others around us.

Personally i think out of us QPR, Watford, Reading, Ipswich, Scunny, Palace and Wednesday it will be very close. Can we get just those few more wins to see us get over the line? After that WBA game i almost dismissed relegation but now it looks really worrying, other fans are now starting to see us as the team that are getting dragged in which is never a good sign.

Honestly i dont know what will happen, and out of all those teams i have mentioned i really have a gut feeling it will be us crying.gif

Archived