IGNORED

To The Lighten The Mood Slightly

fka dagest

Tinman any day, followed closely by Shaun Taylor, then Mickey Bell......hang on can i pick a whole new team?

I would need to go with 3 Garland, Gow and Taylor. But they would all be played out of position and told they don't track back anyhow.

My Father always says Atyeo was immense. The complete player - two feet, strong in the air, strong in the tackle, could always see AND make a pass, AND could finish - I think he would help at the moment.

Norman Hunter was the best player I have seen in a City shirt. Awesome defender but the most underrated footballer I can think of. He could really play as well defend.

So I would definitely want him now!

Perhaps more significantly, in goal would be ....... ADRIANO BASSO ..... why is he now a throw back to yesteryear?

My Father always says Atyeo was immense. The complete player - two feet, strong in the air, strong in the tackle, could always see AND make a pass, AND could finish - I think he would help at the moment.

Norman Hunter was the best player I have seen in a City shirt. Awesome defender but the most underrated footballer I can think of. He could really play as well defend.

So I would definitely want him now!

Perhaps more significantly, in goal would be ....... ADRIANO BASSO ..... why is he now a throw back to yesteryear?

Good point, I want to add Atyeo to my previous mix. I saw the tail end of his career and he made things happen

Norman Hunter

Gerry Gow

Shaun Taylor

Tom Ritchie......I'm going all misty eyed now and realising how bad we are at the moment....

Not one player in this current squad apart from a younger Paul Hartley that can match any of those four !!!!!!!!!!!! We really have no backbone or spirit at the moment Dave Moyes also always gave 100 % but Shaun Taylor the bloke was a true lion of a centre half if he stayed down then he was badly injured.

Tommy Doherty

Isn't Hartley Tommy in disguise, great player Tom never had pace, attidude questionable should of done more IMO. Then again when it comes to slippers time played against Gerrard gave him a good welcome to the game tackle whilst playing for NI. Should of played Prem Tom you know that.

Archived