IGNORED

Official Lets All Laugh At Palarse Thread..

Bris Red

There goes your front of "we don't give a toss about Palace"...

Fair play to you lot, I didn't make it tonight but by all accounts we were absolutely dreadful and Iwelumo scored a cracker. Have to say it's bloody disappointing to lose to you lot but we will be back... although I'm sure you don't give a toss about that for now.

Maybe a hollow victoy if it means GJ stays on as most of you seem to want him out? I don't suppose in the fickle world of football that such a thing as a hollow victory exists.

Fair play to you lot, I didn't make it tonight but by all accounts we were absolutely dreadful and Iwelumo scored a cracker. Have to say it's bloody disappointing to lose to you lot but we will be back... although I'm sure you don't give a toss about that for now.

Maybe a hollow victoy if it means GJ stays on as most of you seem to want him out? I don't suppose in the fickle world of football that such a thing as a hollow victory exists.

Well done for coming on. chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif You must be hurting right now, so probably don't want to be reading half the nonsense on here.

All the best.

Quote of the year so far Sir!

This hollow victory sure feels like a solid victory to me right now

Absolutely brilliant result and so unexpected after Saturday's shambles.

Takes the edge off it that Colin and Tango have gone but wow, haven't we had bragging rights over them since we got back in this division. How DARE we do this to them, they used to be Premier League don't you know?

09/10: home 1:0 and away 1:0

08/09: home 1:0 and away 2-4

07/08: home 1-1 and away 0-2 BUT playoffs away 2-1 and home 2-1 AET.

So that's 5 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in 3 seasons including playoffs.

AND "the phantom goal" although there was also the Hartley goal which was wrongly disallowed for offside in the same game.

No wonder they don't like us. :innocent06:

Thats twice we beat you 2-1 or 1-0 and 1-0.

Thanks for the six points :w00t:

enjoy league one :devil:

Fair shout mate. Nothing against the majority of Palace fans, I'm afraid it's all to do with Tango and Colin, and the goal that never was. Their behaviour over that was bang out of order, and that's why there is an anti Palace feeling for most on here.

For what it's worth, I'd be surprised to see you playing the G*s next season - and if you do then I'm a Palace fan for 180 mins!

And no, hollow victories don't exist at Bristol City right now!

Archived