IGNORED

Johnson Must Go Now......

6hobbsy66

gj must be shown the door now this is dire,we can't go on like this we will no doubt take the points again against a very poor plymouth side then get hammered again against newcastle,we win the odd game when things are really bad but this just papers over the cracks,we have badly lost our way and johnson has no answers he has obviously lost the dressing room as well as the plot.so come on mr landsdown make the decision and get rid his time is up.

Guest BristolCityFC

today was another embarrassing performance, the difference from last season to this, is that we were an established championship side, this season we are an established championship AND we are performing so badly its making us look stupid! Reading, Doncaster, Cardiff and all the other teams we've been sorely beaten by have all laughed at us, its humilating to think we have good players under performing purely to the fact our management is a joke! and the signings that have spectacularly failed!

Calm down guys, check the score line again, we lost 2-0 away to a very confident, on-form Reading team who more than likely will make the play offs if they continue this great recent form. Not the end of the world.

GJ SHOULD ONE HUNDRED PERCENT STAY TO END OF SEASON, THEN SL WILL MAKE AN INFORMED EXECUTIVE DECISION!!!

Calm down guys, check the score line again, we lost 2-0 away to a very confident, on-form Reading team who more than likely will make the play offs if they continue this great recent form. Not the end of the world.

GJ SHOULD ONE HUNDRED PERCENT STAY TO END OF SEASON, THEN SL WILL MAKE AN INFORMED EXECUTIVE DECISION!!!

Yes and kick his fat ass out the door !!!

Guest BristolCityFC

To be fair, although is was only 2-0 it could of (or should i say should of) won the game by atleast 4/5, just poor finishing from their forwards

It's not the end of the world but having been an enthusiastic supporter of Gary I think it's near the end of the road. We were outplayed in every department today - as outplayed as we were by Doncaster last week. The only difference was the finishing. We were very, very poor.

I agree - let's have Johnson keep us up, which I'm sure he will, but he's demonstrating very little ability to make the best use of the resources at his disposal and is being out thought and out performed by his peers...in any business that's a sign that it's time for a change....

Archived