IGNORED

Newcastle Next Sat!

Dolman Block B

Now confirmed on their site that the 2000 allocation is sold out!

Wouldnt have expected any different tbh, but i wonder how many will travel without tickets and gain entry into home areas? Fanatical fans that deserve promotion back to the prem.

Guess City should have their biggest crowd of the season but saying that the game is live on sky so i reckon no more than 16,000.

Would be great if we could pinch a point of of them, but our defence is nothing short of awful at this moment and cant see us getting a good hiding.

The two games coming up could see us secure our championship status.

2 defeats and who knows which way we are to go!

Wouldnt have expected any different tbh, but i wonder how many will travel without tickets and gain entry into home areas? Fanatical fans that deserve promotion back to the prem.

Guess City should have their biggest crowd of the season but saying that the game is live on sky so i reckon no more than 16,000.

Would be great if we could pinch a point of of them, but our defence is nothing short of awful at this moment and cant see us getting a good hiding.

I think we'll have more than that tbh. All the so-called 'Newcastle fans' will come along, I know one nobhead who claims to support the Toon even though he was born in Bristol who's coming, and I've seen them play more times than him...once...this season!

It will be a total sell out. I have already got nearly 50 tickets for friends and kids.

If the Cardiff/Doncaster City team turn up (or even yesterday's by all accounts) it's not impossible we could be in for the biggest mauling of the season and the heaviest home defeat anybody on this forum has ever witnessed. Judging by some performances recently such a catastrophe cannot be entirely ruled out.

If the City team who outplayed and outfought WBA and battled to victory at Palace take to the field it's possible we could draw or even beat Newcastle.

The City fan's will be up for this match, but whether the team will be is anybody's guess.

If Newcastle score first and our team collapses and shows little fight as on previous occasions it could be a truly horrendous afternoon, and the scoreboard will make grim reading.

Why we can't open the east end for this game I find stupid both GJ and SL say they want a better atmosphere and the fans to be the 12th man then the club won't open the east end wake up both of you and don't talk

sh-t . The fans can't do it if you won't let it

Archived