IGNORED

Thick Supporters

leylandsroad

I had read on here that some of you say GJ should resign, are you thick or stupid ?

The decision is the Chairmans not the manager.

I'd love to quit my job but can't afford to, do you really think GJ is ever going to walk ou on his dream contract ?

Honestly Guys, some of your posts are pathetic.

I had read on here that some of you say GJ should resign, are you thick or stupid ?

I'd love to quit my job but can't afford to, do you really think GJ is ever going to walk ou on his dream contract ?

football management can not be compared to other jobs. people do quit when they know they have gone as far as possible and they usually pick up another job relatively quickly.

the wages are significantly higher than ours so they are more financially secure if out of work for a few months.

we are not so pathetic, these things do happen.

No, some have to say what they think not what they are supposed to think; and stand for what they believe in;

thick or stupid is needless name calling of fellow fans who dont share your view. :disapointed2se:

So people are and I quote: "Thick, Stupid or Pathetic" if they don't think the same as you do!?

That's the same as me calling you a pr*ck!?

Totally right mate, I'm thick and stupid for bothering to watch this utter dross, buying a season ticket and wasting time going to 11 away matches. In 30 odd years I cannot remember watching such utter rubbish, other than during the brief spell under Pulis, and the Second Division as we slid down the League, scoring just 29 goals in a League season.

Totally right mate, I'm thick and stupid for bothering to watch this utter dross, buying a season ticket and wasting time going to 11 away matches. In 30 odd years I cannot remember watching such utter rubbish, other than during the brief spell under Pulis, and the Second Division as we slid down the League, scoring just 29 goals in a League season.

Nicely put chant6ez.gif

clapping.gif

Prehaps you are thick and the idiot for putting such a pathetic post, everybody has an opinion regarding the manager and team and are very much allowed to say what they feel. If you dont agree fine but dont ever call me or others thick. You are without any question an utter fool. ranting.gif

Prehaps you are thick and the idiot for putting such a pathetic post, everybody has an opinion regarding the manager and team and are very much allowed to say what they feel. If you dont agree fine but dont ever call me or others thick. You are without any question an utter fool. ranting.gif

I'm an utter fool, you are thick. I can live with that.

The decision is still the charimans NOT the manager.

I'm an utter fool, you are thick. I can live with that.

The decision is still the charimans NOT the manager.

give it up mate! everyone has the right to terminate their own employment. no contract says 'thou shall not resign'. it is not just the chairman's decision.

Chappers you have hit the nail on the head mate. This is the worse football I have watched in 50 years as a supporter. The nearest I came to packing it all in was the Pullis era and that was BAD ............. Please somebody sort it out and quick before it is too late.............

Archived