IGNORED

Megastore Delivery Times

CotswoldRed

Whenever ive ordered it has come the next day pretty much, but then ive not had the shirts personalised....although im sure they do that in the clubshop rather than having to order them in.

Cheers.

Sounds promising for delivery in time for the Newcastle game. They'll be pleased if they arrive in time :)

Whenever ive ordered it has come the next day pretty much, but then ive not had the shirts personalised....although im sure they do that in the clubshop rather than having to order them in.

I ordered 2 shirts online last Tuesday evening they arrived Thursday. I think you will find if they are personalised they might take longer. You always find that delivery times are usually exagerated.

I ordered 2 shirts online last Tuesday evening they arrived Thursday. I think you will find if they are personalised they might take longer. You always find that delivery times are usually exagerated.

Yeah worst case scenario. There's nothing worse than ordering something that says "2 to 3 days delivery" then it doesn't turn up for another couple of days on top of that.

Just a precaution, I've only ordered a few things, but they've usually only been days (1 was the next day - depends what time you place your order I guess).

Yeah worst case scenario. There's nothing worse than ordering something that says "2 to 3 days delivery" then it doesn't turn up for another couple of days on top of that.

Just a precaution, I've only ordered a few things, but they've usually only been days (1 was the next day - depends what time you place your order I guess).

Delivery has always been very quick for me.

Archived