IGNORED

Akinde

herman

there's been a lot of debate about akinde and why he doesn't play more

i was browsing the player profiles on bcfc.co.uk and noticed that his weight is listed as only 64kg (10st 1lbs), and as he is 1,88 (6ft 2) this gives him a BMI (body mass index) of 18.1 which is medically underweight - i have to say that surprised me a lot, personally

of course, BMI doesn't accomodate for body fat percentage, but with the reports of him looking off the pace at brentford, could it be the case that our "powerful, strong target man" is actually underweight for his size?

check the figures yourself... http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/bmi-m.htm

there's been a lot of debate about akinde and why he doesn't play more

i was browsing the player profiles on bcfc.co.uk and noticed that his weight is listed as only 64kg (10st 1lbs), and as he is 1,88 (6ft 2) this gives him a BMI (body mass index) of 18.1 which is medically underweight - i have to say that surprised me a lot, personally

of course, BMI doesn't accomodate for body fat percentage, but with the reports of him looking off the pace at brentford, could it be the case that our "powerful, strong target man" is actually underweight for his size?

check the figures yourself... http://www.nhlbisupp...m/bmi/bmi-m.htm

Very interesting observation mate. Difficult to believe it's not a mistake though. Having said that, you would think that McCombe was more than 12 stone 5. Akinde doesn't move around like a lightweight does he and the defenders at Palace seemed well wary of him

Brooker was 14 stone!

you would think he's put on a bit of bulk, those figures are very concerning if true. 6ft 2 and 10 stone, thats unhealthy never mind lightweight. Against Championship centre halfs he'll be dogmeat.

Ours?

Archived