IGNORED

Hope We're Playing In The Npower Championship

CotswoldRed

£21m? I'll laugh.

So this is why everyones heating and electricty bills are so bloody expensive! How can they possibly look to recoup that kind of money? How does spending £21m sponsoring a football league make sence for them....Jeeez, so they expect people to change over to Npower becuase they sponsor football? Piss right off, I'm changing from Npower to another company, I aint flippin paying for this!! disapointed2se.gif

Christ.

You can see it now, you put your season-ticket-card in the reader and the little turnstyle operator presses his little button delaying your entry to the stadium 'so he can talk to you about your energy bills'

Are the details the club stores about fans on their database secure?

Christ.

You can see it now, you put your season-ticket-card in the reader and the little turnstyle operator presses his little button delaying your entry to the stadium 'so he can talk to you about your energy bills'

Good point - when we purchase our season tickets is there a tick box authorising the club to pass our details on to third parties for marketing purposes?

cant remember.

Good point - when we purchase our season tickets is there a tick box authorising the club to pass our details on to third parties for marketing purposes?

cant remember.

I renewed over the phone, the question wasn't asked.

I'm sure everything will be fine though, you can't imagine the club would sell any of our details.

Christ.

Sponsoring the league will give them all kinds of loop holes to pester football fans persuading/harassing them with this that and the other, thats exactly why they had done it!

Archived